GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon yellow version(gmby) help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/01/04 at 08:20
Regular
where is the surf HM at? i cant find it
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:20
Regular
where is the surf HM at? i cant find it
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:23
"I've been skiing!"
Well your name sums you up.
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:25
"I've been skiing!"
For gods sake we are in SR a cheat walkthrough hint reveiwie place look there if you can't find anything ask us /then/
Sat 24/01/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it dont exist as we are in da mattrixxxx
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhgh ghghghghghghagahg ahaghagahaghagah gahaghagahahgaahhahhhhhhhhh hhhhgghghghgghghghgh ghghghghhgghghgh ghghghghghag ahgshaghagh aghagahgahaghaghagggaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh hhhh hhhhhhhhh hhhhhhggggggggghhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!!!!!
Sat 24/01/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Is this a joke?!
Sat 24/01/04 at 14:28
"R.I.P Acestar"
Breakthrough wrote:
> Well your name sums you up.

stop being so hard on another Newbie.
Sat 24/01/04 at 14:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
wow-so many newbies, this can be the newbie thread-please excuse me for tresspassing, you'll be regulars one day!
Sat 24/01/04 at 14:41
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Right we got three pathetic newbies in this thread and when I post 4 but first pathetic you playing pokemon POKEMON grow up.
Slice oh dear god help you from what I have seen you post god help you.
Sim monkey man hes a newbie your a newbie its not like brotherhood you dont see regulars protecting each other unless theres like a retard insulting one of them. I.E- Ahh your not popular at all. that coming from a newbie is really retarted.
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Darling wrote:
> wow-so many newbies, this can be the newbie thread-please excuse me
> for tresspassing, you'll be regulars one day!

yea u a regular well how many time s hav u won ?? i dont see y u tryin to put us down even though u a regular you aint won more times than us????
!!! we newwbies should band together ill put a postup and call it newbies here!!! come join me !!!!!!!!!!!
we will enter the world of regulars together
shoutout to my peeps +fazz and all da other newbies

@slice.com
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
how many times have i won what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.