GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you gay?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/01/04 at 03:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
An employee for USAir, who happened to have the last name of GAY, got on a plane recently using one of his company's "Free Flight" programs. However, when Mr. Gay tried to take his seat, he found it being occupied by a paying passenger. So, not to make a fuss, he simply chose another seat.

Unknown to Mr. Gay, another USAir flight at the airport experienced mechanical problems. The passengers of this other flight were being rerouted to various airplanes. A few were put on Mr. Gay's flight and anyone who was holding a "free" ticket was being "bumped".

Airline officials, armed with a list of these "freebee" ticket holders boarded the plane to remove the free ticket holders. Of course, our Mr. Gay was not sitting in his assigned seat as you may remember.

So when the Ticket Agent approached the seat where Mr. Gay was supposed to be sitting, she asked a startled customer "Are you Gay?". The man, shyly nodded that he was, at which point she demanded: "Then you have to get off the plane".

Our Mr. Gay, overhearing what the Ticket Agent had said, tried to clear up the situation: "You've got the wrong man. I'm Gay!". This caused an angry third passenger to yell "Hell, I'm gay too! They can't kick us all off!" Confusion reined as more an more passengers began yelling that USAir had no right to remove gays from their flights.

As far as I know, they are still on the tarmac fighting it out. ;-)

Taken from Urbanlegends.com
Sat 24/01/04 at 19:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
That's great :-D

But the best urban legends website is www.maxpages.com/folklore
Sat 24/01/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Ha ha. He's gay.
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
*calls the police*

*EB answers*
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lower...
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
*prods back*
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I didn't poke, I prodded, which is friendly.

*Prods*
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Don't poke me, I'm a delicate little thing *crys* :(
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Prods Lindgren*

Well I never...
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Funny story. Made me laugh.
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
Ready wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Crap.
>
> What U on?!
Nothing. It was crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.