GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remote access to Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 22:07
Regular
I have a site which will soon have a forum (PHPbb). Will I be able to Moderate whilst not connected to freeola (dial-up or broadband)? Any advise from phpbb users is appreciated.

the borg
Wed 28/01/04 at 12:06
Regular
Thanks,

I have got the forum up and running now.

Thanks again

the borg
Tue 27/01/04 at 13:12
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Assuming it works the same as any other forum, you just need to be logged into the forum as an admin, which you can do from anywhere in the world.
Tue 27/01/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Anyone but that one"
As phi11ip said, you can access your forums from any pc, as long as it's connected to the net (doesn't have to be freeola)
Sat 24/01/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You can admin the forum using the forum admin pages whenever you like. I'm not sure about directly accessing the database though...
Fri 23/01/04 at 22:07
Regular
I have a site which will soon have a forum (PHPbb). Will I be able to Moderate whilst not connected to freeola (dial-up or broadband)? Any advise from phpbb users is appreciated.

the borg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.