GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Debate 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
": ("
Right, this thread is for all those people who wanna argue about what the best console is.I hope it will releive your stress about how crap ****** is and how good ******.Im gonna start it off by sayin something i've always wannid to say: The Gamecube is behind and it needs to catch up with PS2 and XBOX, it hasnt got any special features which in my opinion makes it the worst console out of the three.I think its got something to do with the Japenese, they seem to really like cartoon-like games which doesn't really attract gamers over about 10 years old.
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Fat Magician wrote:
> Hey everyone, i didn't mean any of that crap i posted, it was just to
> start an argument, :)

Then why did you do it starting fights like that yer come on you want some staring fights is bad so you want one eh?
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
You rebel, you!
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
": ("
Hey everyone, i didn't mean any of that crap i posted, it was just to start an argument, :)
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Of course I do.
I may be arrogant, but I am not ignorant.
I don't think I'm arrogant either...
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:53
"Mimmargh!"
RoJ wrote:
> Exactly. Its not like they are worth fighting for, unlike Empires.
> Persia is mine!
> *tussles*

You can have Persia for all I care, you realise that it is the hell hole known as Iran now, don't you?

And for all you people who care, I own and enjoy playing on my Nintendo GameCube. I enjoy the innovative original games. I know it doesn't have a DVD player, or an MP3 player, or broadband gameplay with people from China or stinger missiles. But I have neither seen nor played one game that I really would spend £30+ on for PS2 or X-Box.
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:48
"Metal Head"
Ps2 Rules
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:48
Regular
I own all three but soon after owning them i stoped loving comptuer games the way i used to.

Only games i bought last year were NFS: underground and Pro evo 3. Will probably only buy the next GTA, pro evo 4, and GT4 this year.
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Fat Magician wrote:
> I think its got something to do with the Japenese, they seem to
> really like cartoon-like games which doesn't really attract gamers
> over about 10 years old.
>
> PS2 is Japanese...
>
> And it doesn't have special features? GC-GBA connectivity, Wavebird,
> Game Boy Player, GC-link-up, BB and 56k net connections. Not enough?
Well - not really.

Nothing that matches up to the eye-toy anyway.

But donkey konga.

That looks hopeful. we shall game on.
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:47
"Metal Head"
Ps2
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Well - not really.

Nothing that matches up to the eye-toy anyway.

But donkey konga.

That looks hopeful. we shall game on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.