GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNKNOW STATUS, please help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"let´s rock baby"
hi, i bought yesterday one game in this web, and i have now this message:

UNKOWN STATUS
There appears to be a problem tracking your order and we are unable to determine it's status. If you think there may be a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department on 0870 725 9999, or if your order is domain related, please contact Freeola & GetDotted support on 0870 725 9977.

What does it mean?

Thanks.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"let´s rock baby"
hi, i bought yesterday one game in this web, and i have now this message:

UNKOWN STATUS
There appears to be a problem tracking your order and we are unable to determine it's status. If you think there may be a problem with your order, please contact our customer service department on 0870 725 9999, or if your order is domain related, please contact Freeola & GetDotted support on 0870 725 9977.

What does it mean?

Thanks.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Your order isnt any of the following

Processing
Packaging
Posted

- It means the staff probably havent got around to confirming your order yet, or your credit card has been reported stolen.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:52
"I've been skiing!"
Well it means that it can't tell you if they have sent your order or not or tell you where it is at the moment for goodness knows reason.But just ignore it you will still get your game.
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
You might get a staff response if you post this topic in the Site bugs forum.
Fri 23/01/04 at 21:53
Regular
Try posting this in the 'Customer Service' forum.
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:30
"I've been skiing!"
Or just call the number
Sat 24/01/04 at 10:40
Regular
"let´s rock baby"
thanks to everybody. I am from spain and i don´t know if the telephone number they give me is algo for spain or something like that. I report this message also to the "Bug" Forum, but i haven´t still received a reply......i hope i don´t miss my game XDDDDD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.