GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands you hate the most"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/03/01 at 15:01
Regular
Right, no holds barred here. Which bands really get you reaching for the remote control when you see them on TV or hear them on the radio? I'll start the ball rolling:

Stereophonics, Limp Bizkit, Eminem (that should upset a few people), Travis, Hear'Say

Go on, have your say.
Tue 27/03/01 at 15:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Right, no holds barred here. Which bands really get you reaching for the remote control when you see them on TV or hear them on the radio? I'll start the ball rolling:

Stereophonics, Limp Bizkit, Eminem (that should upset a few people), Travis, Hear'Say

Go on, have your say.
Tue 27/03/01 at 15:08
Regular
"not dead"
Back in 1996 I hated Northern Uproar.

Thankfully they weren't that successful.

I hated Lush too, and their men hating songs. I think I smiled when one of them committed suicide.

Then there was that band Catch. Fortunately they jumped on the indie pop bandwagon too late to make an impact.

I'm not usually fussed by boy/ girl bands, but Steps seem just so lame that I've grown to hate them. Whenever one of them gives an interview on TV, I just cringe!
Tue 27/03/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I do tend to ignore the charts now because they're just full of bile. But I think we're slowly winning them back. I'm starting up a website where people can petition against manufactured bands and I'll send the petition lists to companies (when there's a decent number).
Tue 27/03/01 at 16:06
Regular
Steps, N-Sync, 911, Backstreet Boys, Craig David, A-1, Spice girls, Atomic Kitten, Hear'Say are all absolute rubbish!
Tue 27/03/01 at 16:18
I agree with Your Honour.
Tue 27/03/01 at 17:20
Regular
Cheers mate!
Tue 27/03/01 at 19:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Steps, S Club 7, Hear'say, Atomic Kitten, Spice Girls, All boy bands, Catatonia!!
Tue 27/03/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy and girl bands!

I love Phonics and travis how can you say that! but thats your choice!

Most groups tht write own songs and can play instruments get my respect even if they are crap!

Sat 07/04/01 at 09:09
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Probably all Boy and Girl bands especially Hear'say!!!
Sat 07/04/01 at 09:10
we all have different tastes i suppose...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.