GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Potential Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/08/09 at 22:50
Regular
"How Ironic"
What games are coming out in the future that you're looking at buying? Wether it's one, or twenty, show us what you want!

Here's my current list (Prioritised)
1.Assassin's Creed 2
2.FIFA 10
3.L.A. Noire
4.Modern Warfare 2
Fri 09/10/09 at 20:32
Regular
"never win anything"
1. uncharted 2
2. modern warfare 2
3. mgs: rising
4. mgs peace walker
5. Fallout: New Vegas
Tue 01/09/09 at 07:47
Regular
"THFC"
Modern Warfare 2
Battfield Bad Company 2
WET
FIFA 10
Assassins Creed 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Those are a few of the ones i would like.
Sun 30/08/09 at 20:49
Regular
Yeah, I have Resident Evil 5. If you're not a massive fan I'd reccommend renting. Play through it with a friend or sibling and you can easily finish it in a day.

Mine would be:

Modern Warfare 2
Fallout 3
Dragon Quest IX
Chronotrigger DS
Sun 30/08/09 at 17:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I downloaded the demo and thought it was great but yeah, I'm not going to spend £40 on a game that'll last me a week when I can get it for free.
Looking forward to the Ico/Shadow of The Colossus sequel The Last Guardian, although God knows when that'll be out.
Sun 30/08/09 at 15:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ghostbusters is great fun but I played through it in about 3 nights.The single player campaign is pretty easy and very short.I sold mine on after a week,would definitely recommend a rent.

Here's one game I fancy the look of which so far seems be slipping in under the radar its called Blur.Its being developed by Bizarre Creations who are the team behind the PGR series.It looks like a cross between Flatout and Mario Kart !.Its got a 4 player split screen mode on it as well so it should be a good laugh for when your mates come round.Other than that I fancy Modern Warfare 2,Left 4 Dead 2,Tekken 6 and Forza 3 but those are all sequels.Hopefully a couple of original games offering something a little bit different may turn up towards the end of the year as well.
Sun 30/08/09 at 10:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
1. Fight Night Round 4 (Rent first)
2. GTA IV
3. Ghostbusters (Rent first)
4. Final Fantasy XIII (Looks crap but I'm hearing things I like)
5. Drakes Fortune 1 and 2 (Rent first)
6. Resident Evil V (Rent first)
7. Everybody's Golf : World Tour
8. Gran Turismo 5

I tend to rent the games that I could probably finish in 4 or 5 days.
Sat 29/08/09 at 22:50
Regular
"How Ironic"
What games are coming out in the future that you're looking at buying? Wether it's one, or twenty, show us what you want!

Here's my current list (Prioritised)
1.Assassin's Creed 2
2.FIFA 10
3.L.A. Noire
4.Modern Warfare 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.