GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dontchya just love?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Capcom's naming convention for its Street Fighter series? I'm EAGERLY awaiting Super Hyper Extreme Street Fighter 2 X Alpha Omega Championship Turbo MultiWHOMP Injury 3D Edition v3.4...
Fri 23/01/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Black hole wrote:
> Its gonna be called street fighter blue skinfleet toilet bear help
> science jumper boring ex2 alpha omega melee super donkey punching
> extreme v1aaa.

I'm liking the idea of 'toilet bear'
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:54
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Its gonna be called street fighter blue skinfleet toilet bear help science jumper boring ex2 alpha omega melee super donkey punching extreme v1aaa.
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Slider wrote:
> How the F**k did that double post happen? >:(

Obviously the extreme length and complexity of the Street Fighter titles have caused the servers to FREAK
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
How the F**k did that double post happen? >:(
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I've heard that it's being called Street Fighter Pro Evoloution Turbo Jaffa EX Omegea F-Zereo GX version 5.7 XP Edition

I love the names they give'em :O
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I've heard that it's being called Street Fighter Pro Evoloution Turbo Jaffa EX Omegea F-Zereo GX version 5.7 XP Edition

I love the names they give'em :O
Regular
Already got it on import :P
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Capcom's naming convention for its Street Fighter series? I'm EAGERLY awaiting Super Hyper Extreme Street Fighter 2 X Alpha Omega Championship Turbo MultiWHOMP Injury 3D Edition v3.4...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.