GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City Help!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 23:05
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
After beating the mission "Cop Land" where do i go to put on the cop uniform, and is there any good buildings to own that make me get rich quick????
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:05
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
After beating the mission "Cop Land" where do i go to put on the cop uniform, and is there any good buildings to own that make me get rich quick????
Fri 23/01/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
www.ukwalkthroughs.com

search for vice city
click a walk throuh
read
play
boom
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
tried that
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:45
"I've been skiing!"
Carry on playing GTA or look at a cheathint or a walktrough.Wow isn't that hard.
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:07
Regular
"cachoo"
The cop uniform? It's in the police station. I don't know how many there are, but it's in one of them. Go in the police station, turn left and it's in the locker room. A cop will try and shoot you, but he'll stop once you're wearing it. The police station is near the Malibu club..

Buy the car place first, near the airport. That gives you good money.
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I didn't think you would play this kind of game, lass.
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:22
Regular
See, under all that peaches and cream she's just another cop killing psycho like the rest of us.
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, but I like seeing her under the cream..
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:35
Regular
*Lifts handbag*
Oooohhh
Sat 24/01/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Snatches handbag*

Yes! This will go with my new nail polish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.