GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA:Vice City HELP!!!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 22:59
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
After i beat the mission "Cop Land", where do i go to get the cop uniform???? Please help me!!
Wed 04/02/04 at 08:29
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
yeah, easy, did it second time -

myself , i got fed up with the game after about 2 weeks, after a while it becomes hard to see any difference between GTA3 and VC, they use the same engine, graphics. just changed the time, oh and you can enter a couple of buildings.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The mission where you have to beat the guy, because of something 'That goes back to his mother'? It's damn easy! All you need to do is to shove him off the road, or to make him drive into some traffic.
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:24
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I'm stuck on the driver mission from the malibu. I cant beat that ginger son of a bi*ch. I even put a baracade of cars over the road just before the finish line and got ma rocket launcher out. I stood. I waited. I seen him. I pushed the god damn button when it was going straght 4 him. He dodged it and went straght through my barracade. I tried it again and again. but I couldn't beat him. I tried all the cheats. Even the flying car one but no. The ginger f***ed up peice of sh*te stile beat me. I dont know what to do. LOL
Mon 26/01/04 at 01:09
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
The easiest way to get cash that i know of...is either play the Vigalante missions with the tank or the fire truck missions. I mad about 2000000 in a half hour with the tank, stay in the port and they will always spawn there, like sitting ducks...theres only 1 way in and out.
Mon 26/01/04 at 01:07
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
same here, i can't fly the thing for crap, i tried re-assigning the controls to make it easier, but it is still hard as hek.
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> The film studio was fairly easy from what I remember...
>
> --------
>
> Well then you remember wrong. That damn plane mission STILL has me
> stuck (not that I play VC any more) Much harder than the helicoptor
> in the construction site one.

Plane mission is easy enough, I found the damn helicopter mission harder. Just so tedious.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The best mission in Vice city is by far the one where you go to the country club, and kill the guy Carrington has a grudge against (Plus his goons). Best served with a chainsaw. :)
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
>
> --------
>
> Well then you remember wrong. That damn plane mission STILL has me
> stuck (not that I play VC any more) Much harder than the helicoptor
> in the construction site one.

Ah, I remember that, it's not that hard...
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:57
Regular
"That's right!"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:

--------

Well then you remember wrong. That damn plane mission STILL has me stuck (not that I play VC any more) Much harder than the helicoptor in the construction site one.
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:51
You people have no idea how hard that was for the PS2 controller.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.