GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There are a bit too many...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Notable"
Finance adverts. There really is loads, on all the time. Finance etc is important but its the only thing that seems to be on these days.

Call Ocean Finance now....
Do you want a low cost loan for your conveniance?
Call direct line...

Might just be the channels I watch though.
Fri 23/01/04 at 07:44
Regular
I know what you mean. It was only since I got my credit card that I am now subjected to hordes of junkmail. Still, I'm thinking of getting a Mint card as they have 0% until October, which could be handy for me right now...
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Explain this observation then: why for years do I get not a jot of mail soliciting an application for a credit card, but then when I get a credit card suddenly I start getting tonnes of mail daily begging me to take up their kind offer of further plastic?
I get all sorts of other mail, so my address must be on one of those lists we heard about getting passed around by men in trench coats, smoking cigarillos in black and white. However, only after I have a credit card do they start wanting to give me another.

It can neither be because one credit card shows I need finance, as I always got offers of loan and mortgages. But credit cards? Only after I get one...
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I know *waits for trophee*
Thu 22/01/04 at 22:36
Regular
"None Stored"
*claps slowly*
What a theory.
Thu 22/01/04 at 18:23
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
My theory is that they stick on a lot of loan company adds a few months before and after christmas as that's when you can bet that people will be spending more money than usual and want to get more quick!:D

Just like you can bet people will have a water fight in the summer so they put on lots of adverts for water guns. Ok I normally just chuck buckets over my fully clothed mates but whatever heh:D
Thu 22/01/04 at 18:21
Regular
yeh that is annoying. It gets on my nevs loads. Most adverts these days are based towards adults and not teenagers or stuff, which annoys me
Thu 22/01/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Notable"
Finance adverts. There really is loads, on all the time. Finance etc is important but its the only thing that seems to be on these days.

Call Ocean Finance now....
Do you want a low cost loan for your conveniance?
Call direct line...

Might just be the channels I watch though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.