GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pirates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
"Yo ho ho, and really bad eggs"

Talk about pirates now, ant-like minions.
Fri 23/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
There was once a happy little chappy called Timmy. Every Saturday little Timmy would push himself in his homemade wheelchair around his local Asda. It was like his treat for being a good boy. One seemingly normal Saturday, Timmy wheeled himself to his favourite supermarket. Just as he reached the fresh fish counters he heard a yell.
"Aggggggghhh"
Timmy rotated himself to face where the noise was coming from.
"Oh No!" Squeaked little Timmy. To Timmy's suprise, there behind the cheese section was Wally Walrus and Hitler the Hippo - Timmy's best friends, strangling Sammy the Squirrel 'til she went blue and dropped to the floor, unconcious. Timmy, slightly disturbed by this, tried to grab a makeshift weapon. The nearest thing was a pack of 6 munch bunch yogurts, but his did not faze him. He opened all of the lids with his deformed hands and threw them into the eyes of his ex-friends.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrggg-gurgle-argggggggggg!" The store echoed with a piercing scream that came from Wally and Hitler's mouths as the yogurt burned their eyes. While they were slowing dying, ol' Timster grabbed Sally and motored his way out of the store, and onto the carpark.

Then Timmey found out that Sally had already died, so he burnt the body and hid in Superdrug

The End

.....There you go, a nice bed-time story. Remember the morale of the story is not to go to Asda. It's an EVIL place.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:45
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nasty.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> Harry the hedgehog?

That involves a big truck...
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Harry the hedgehog?
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Flopsy the rabbit didn't have any food in the winter, but Sammy the squirel did, do you think he should give her the beans? Well out of the goodness of Sammy's heart he did and they were very happy together. The moral of the story is never be selfish or greedy because it makes you unpopular with the lady squirels.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He dies too.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I was hoping for one about Sammy the squirrel ...
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Is there any other kind?
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> Read me a story?

Once upon a time, there was a little kid called Tim, he was a happy boy, then one day...HE DIED!

The end.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
About Pirates?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.