GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Chazam"
Did anyone see the Simpsons recently set in the UK with Tony Blair in it?

I was gutted as I missed it & being a huge Simpsons fan I was looking forward to the family coming over to visit

Been hearing mixed reviews on it, sparking off the whole 'Is the Simpsons still funny' debate

I think it def is. Yeah its maybe not as great as it once was but after all these years & 300+ episodes later they've gotta be runnin low on ideas.
I think a quite a few seasons back it probably peaked & had so many classic episodes. Now episodes are still great & full of funny moments but as a whole have gone a little downhill I think.
Just came from www.more2movies.com film forum where there's a list of funny Simpsons quotes posted, check it out- guaranteed to raise a giggle :0)

Don't get me wrong, I still love the show & consider it one of the best things on TV. What does anybody else think???
Thu 22/01/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
really? once?
Thu 22/01/04 at 16:19
"R.I.P Acestar"
really i only saw it once on Sky one.i watch sky 1 every day an i only saw it once.
Thu 22/01/04 at 15:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
They showed it like 40 times on sky 1 and sky 1 mix.
Thu 22/01/04 at 15:45
"R.I.P Acestar"
you didnt miss much with the simpsons in the uk.
i do agree the simpsons have gone downhill.i got so addicted to the first classics that i still watch the rubbish ones in hope for better episodes.
Thu 22/01/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Chazam"
Did anyone see the Simpsons recently set in the UK with Tony Blair in it?

I was gutted as I missed it & being a huge Simpsons fan I was looking forward to the family coming over to visit

Been hearing mixed reviews on it, sparking off the whole 'Is the Simpsons still funny' debate

I think it def is. Yeah its maybe not as great as it once was but after all these years & 300+ episodes later they've gotta be runnin low on ideas.
I think a quite a few seasons back it probably peaked & had so many classic episodes. Now episodes are still great & full of funny moments but as a whole have gone a little downhill I think.
Just came from www.more2movies.com film forum where there's a list of funny Simpsons quotes posted, check it out- guaranteed to raise a giggle :0)

Don't get me wrong, I still love the show & consider it one of the best things on TV. What does anybody else think???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.