GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"But what can a £30 Amazon voucher get you?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/11/06 at 20:49
Regular
"Author of Pain"
£30 worth of Amazon credit may not seem like as good a prize for displaying your literary quality as the previous offering of games, but having just spent my latest winnings, I believe differently.

I've just bought:

The Reality Dysfunction (Peter F Hamilton)
The Neutronium Alchemist (Peter F Hamilton)
The Naked God (Peter F Hamilton)
A Second Chance at Eden (Peter F Hamilton)
The Confederation Handbook (Peter F Hamilton)
Starship Troopers (Robert A. Heinlein)
1984 (George Orwell)

An absolute wealth of reading material, and I only paid £5 over and above the voucher I received. You'll probably notice a Peter Hamilton-esque edge to my writing over the next few months!
Mon 06/11/06 at 20:45
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Woah, Sci-fi overload. I could do with some new books. And a £30 Amazon voucher would really come in handy *cough*.
Mon 06/11/06 at 09:07
"possibly impossible"
There are so many books for me to catch up with at the moment. I like to read a diverse selection too. Just finished Jeremy Clarkson's last paperback and I'm looking to read the Adam Ant autobiography at some point. Bit of Terry Pratchett and Bill Bryson in between that as well and maybe re-reading Philip Jose Farmer's Riverworld books too...
Sun 05/11/06 at 21:54
Regular
"I may return"
I would get some Lee Evans DVDs, just to complete my collection, I only need about 1 or 2 (from the UK)
Sun 05/11/06 at 20:49
Regular
"Author of Pain"
£30 worth of Amazon credit may not seem like as good a prize for displaying your literary quality as the previous offering of games, but having just spent my latest winnings, I believe differently.

I've just bought:

The Reality Dysfunction (Peter F Hamilton)
The Neutronium Alchemist (Peter F Hamilton)
The Naked God (Peter F Hamilton)
A Second Chance at Eden (Peter F Hamilton)
The Confederation Handbook (Peter F Hamilton)
Starship Troopers (Robert A. Heinlein)
1984 (George Orwell)

An absolute wealth of reading material, and I only paid £5 over and above the voucher I received. You'll probably notice a Peter Hamilton-esque edge to my writing over the next few months!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.