GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spike Jonze Directors Label DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/01/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Excellent! Got this in the post this morning, and I've watched most of the videos, but it's going to take ages to watch all the documentaries and commentaries. Here's the tracklisting for stuff:

Music videos with commentaries on most by the artists and Spike Jonze:
California - Wax
Sure Shot - Beastie Boys
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Drop - The Pharcyde
Cannonball - The Breeders
Da Funk - Daft Punk
What's Up Fatlip - Fatlip
Undone (The Sweater Song) - Weezer
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Elektrobank - The Chemical Brothers
Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet
Feel The Pain - Dinosaur Junior
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
If I Only Had A Brain - MC 900ft Jesus
Sky's The Limit - Notorious BIG
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim

Interviews with most of the artists too.

Some short films, including a trailer for a skateboarding one where they remove the board digitally, and do some other tricks like that. A few documentaries too - amazing value for money. I've got the Michel Gondry DVD coming - that looks even better.
Thu 22/01/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've got Michel Gondry's and Chris Cunninghams ... this ones on the list to get. LOVE Cunninghams for all his mad Warp/Aphex work, Michel's is the best for content though ... its HUGE, got a wicked short film on it called Drumb & Drumber, pushes my buttons!
Wed 21/01/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
That thing with the board sounds like a clip on Tony Hawk Underground. Tempted to buy this DVD. A very good director and there's some classic video's there. Favourites have to be Drop and Buddy Holly. Have you seen Adaptation?
Wed 21/01/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Excellent! Got this in the post this morning, and I've watched most of the videos, but it's going to take ages to watch all the documentaries and commentaries. Here's the tracklisting for stuff:

Music videos with commentaries on most by the artists and Spike Jonze:
California - Wax
Sure Shot - Beastie Boys
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Drop - The Pharcyde
Cannonball - The Breeders
Da Funk - Daft Punk
What's Up Fatlip - Fatlip
Undone (The Sweater Song) - Weezer
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Elektrobank - The Chemical Brothers
Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet
Feel The Pain - Dinosaur Junior
Praise You - Fatboy Slim
If I Only Had A Brain - MC 900ft Jesus
Sky's The Limit - Notorious BIG
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim

Interviews with most of the artists too.

Some short films, including a trailer for a skateboarding one where they remove the board digitally, and do some other tricks like that. A few documentaries too - amazing value for money. I've got the Michel Gondry DVD coming - that looks even better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.