GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the comedy quotes page"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
why do we only have a simpsons quote page, there are loads of great quotes from a lot of different comedies.post your favourites here.
most of mine will be from father ted,so ill start this off

*a closeup of toy plastic cows
TED:ok,one last time.these are small and the ones out there are far away
Tue 20/01/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
it may be childish,but it made me laugh everytime from father ted

FECK OFF!

its not big and its not clever but it is funny
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:33
Regular
Futurama-

Bender: "Call me old fashioned but I like a dump to be as memorable as it is devastating."

Zapp: "I am the man with no name - Zapp Brannigan, at your service."

Morbo: "Kittens give Morbo gas."
"Pathetic humans! Prepare to write down the recipe!"

:D
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and my one makes no sense if you don't know that Lister's trying to teach Kryten how to lie.
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
kittworld wrote:
> David Brent : Oh I'm sorry, I'm waiting for a blind date and I was
> worried you were it.

:D
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lister: C'mon Kryten, just lie. It's not a banana, it's an orange.
Kryten: It's an orrrr, an orrrrrrrrr. *Breath* It's an orrrr. Oh it's no use sir, I just can't do it.
Lister: It's easy. It's an orange.
Kryten: It's an orrrr, an orrrr. It's an orrrr. It's a small off duty czechoslovakian traffic warden.

Genius.
Doesn't work well written, but the way it's done is quality.
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
Last one :) one of my favourites aswell

LISTER: Well we've passed the test, Rimmer. You can let us out.
RIMMER: I can't let you out.
LISTER: Why not?
RIMMER: Because the King of the Potato People won't let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here. Keep you here for ten years.
CAT: Could we see him?
RIMMER: See who?
CAT: The King.
RIMMER: Do you have a magic carpet?
LISTER: Yeah, a little three-seater.
RIMMER: So, let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you are completely sane?! I think that warrants 2 hours of W.O.O.
LISTER: What's W.O.O?
CAT: You had to ask.
RIMMER: With ... out ... oxygen. No oxygen for 2 hours. That will teach you to be bread baskets.
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."

Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb. "
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
David Brent : Oh I'm sorry, I'm waiting for a blind date and I was worried you were it.
Mon 19/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
why do we only have a simpsons quote page, there are loads of great quotes from a lot of different comedies.post your favourites here.
most of mine will be from father ted,so ill start this off

*a closeup of toy plastic cows
TED:ok,one last time.these are small and the ones out there are far away

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.