GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WATCH - as I break the 7 deadly sins! (chat forum rules) (again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Do not spam - Spamming is unnecessarily filling our forums full of pointless posts that serve no purpose to anyone. This includes posting the same message over and over again, thats over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Anyone who is found to be excessively spamming will be warned and will have their posts deleted. If they continue, they will be banned and will have their posts deleted as well as being banned. O and VOTE CRAZY COL!

Do not swear - I swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Do not post offensive material - Anyone wanna talk bout Kilroy?

Any posts pertaining to or mentioning illegal material will be removed - So the other day I'm driving along WITHOUT my hands free kit, and my phone rings, so I answer it!

Do not troll or cause trouble - Anyone found to be purposely winding up other users (trolling) or causing trouble (eg. trying to break the site, using other people's usernames etc.) Well I feel this post is winding up Snuggly, so that'll do.

Do not post links to our competitors - visit honest Pinkos discount games at http://www.geocities.com/ firemansamp/cheapergames.html

Do not post copied material - Garlic Bread!? GARLIC BREAD!? AM I ERIN YOU RIGHT? Garlic, and Bread?

All done! :D (I am aware that this post appears in the movies section, the new site gyped me, I would appreciate the movies one being deleted! Sorry)
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Do not spam - Spamming is unnecessarily filling our forums full of pointless posts that serve no purpose to anyone. This includes posting the same message over and over again, thats over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Anyone who is found to be excessively spamming will be warned and will have their posts deleted. If they continue, they will be banned and will have their posts deleted as well as being banned. O and VOTE CRAZY COL!

Do not swear - I swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Do not post offensive material - Anyone wanna talk bout Kilroy?

Any posts pertaining to or mentioning illegal material will be removed - So the other day I'm driving along WITHOUT my hands free kit, and my phone rings, so I answer it!

Do not troll or cause trouble - Anyone found to be purposely winding up other users (trolling) or causing trouble (eg. trying to break the site, using other people's usernames etc.) Well I feel this post is winding up Snuggly, so that'll do.

Do not post links to our competitors - visit honest Pinkos discount games at http://www.geocities.com/ firemansamp/cheapergames.html

Do not post copied material - Garlic Bread!? GARLIC BREAD!? AM I ERIN YOU RIGHT? Garlic, and Bread?

All done! :D (I am aware that this post appears in the movies section, the new site gyped me, I would appreciate the movies one being deleted! Sorry)
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Enchilladas"
You rebel you.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I long for freedom!
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Great!

Where id you get these rules from, exactly? I don't think anyone actually obeys them. :)
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Where id you get these rules from, exactly? I don't think anyone
> actually obeys them. :)

You think?
I do I also go to chich and then sunday school every day then at night I pray for 5 hours. :)
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Enchilladas"
I spelt church wrong!
God help my soul I have sinned.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
really intresting post...

are you trying to get into the goodie books?
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Honest Pinko's Discount Games (yhea right)

You heard right, we flog 'em cheaper than anywhere else, SO

BUY FROM US!!!

*clicks on buy from us link*

ERROR:
The following page could not be found or does not exsist. How seriously did you think I was gonna take this? I don't wanna get sued or anything! Go back to special reserve you fools!

(i am not a fool)
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:21
"Metal Head"
Dude, what the frek was the point of that post, if all is being comited every second. And so much for not wanting anyone to post there sites on the forums.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Enchilladas"
béSSánt wrote:
> really intresting post...
>
> are you trying to get into the goodie books?

Who are you talking to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.