GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And he says we're his top priority..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
My dad.

Those of you who know me will know what a waste of space my father is. You've told me to stop falling for his put downs and cancellations. Should have listened - more for my sister's sake than my own.

I haven't seen him in over a month so I cancelled going out with mates so I could spend some time with him at a Bonfire partry last night. He picked us up at 7 and we arrived about 5 mins later. I tried to be nice to his girlfriend (she really annoyed me as she upset my sister two weeks ago when they went to Blackpool - I was left as I had to work). I tried to be civil, but she'd brought her dogs (2 westies - Nina & Sasha) and refused to keep them in their cage. She had to have them running around at everyones feet - scaring the toddlers etc. Then one escaped and as I went to grab them as it darted outside the door - I lept and missed the dog (hurting myself).

She had a right go at me for missing the dog - no harm really would have come of her, but it wasn't good enough. She demanded my dad take her home (She lives in the centre of the universe - bleeding Cardiff). So I ended up seeing my dad for 5 minutes this month. She also managed to annoy everybody else (all 30 of us) at the party.

I sent this message "Bit upset with amanda as she had a right go at me for not catching her dog quick enough. Havent seen u in a monthyet she takes all priority again. :("

Apparently she is furious with me for saying that. Wish my dad would see the light and do something about her attitude.

Thoughts?
Sun 05/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
My dad.

Those of you who know me will know what a waste of space my father is. You've told me to stop falling for his put downs and cancellations. Should have listened - more for my sister's sake than my own.

I haven't seen him in over a month so I cancelled going out with mates so I could spend some time with him at a Bonfire partry last night. He picked us up at 7 and we arrived about 5 mins later. I tried to be nice to his girlfriend (she really annoyed me as she upset my sister two weeks ago when they went to Blackpool - I was left as I had to work). I tried to be civil, but she'd brought her dogs (2 westies - Nina & Sasha) and refused to keep them in their cage. She had to have them running around at everyones feet - scaring the toddlers etc. Then one escaped and as I went to grab them as it darted outside the door - I lept and missed the dog (hurting myself).

She had a right go at me for missing the dog - no harm really would have come of her, but it wasn't good enough. She demanded my dad take her home (She lives in the centre of the universe - bleeding Cardiff). So I ended up seeing my dad for 5 minutes this month. She also managed to annoy everybody else (all 30 of us) at the party.

I sent this message "Bit upset with amanda as she had a right go at me for not catching her dog quick enough. Havent seen u in a monthyet she takes all priority again. :("

Apparently she is furious with me for saying that. Wish my dad would see the light and do something about her attitude.

Thoughts?
Sun 05/11/06 at 17:31
Regular
From what you said there it sounds fair enough what you texted hippy, but it's difficult to make an opinion based only on what you've posted there.

I ain't getting involved! ;)
Sun 05/11/06 at 17:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Been there, done that, burn the witch!
Make a choice i guess, tolerate her and see your dad or annoy the hell out of her and risk making your dad have to choose.
Sun 05/11/06 at 18:19
Regular
"I may return"
Corazon wrote:
> Been there, done that

So have I.

> Make a choice i guess, tolerate her and see your dad or annoy
> the hell out of her and risk making your dad have to choose.

I'm not telling you what one to do but, I did the second one, and my dad chose her, I've not seen him for about three years now, however that's just my dad's reactin.
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Corazon wrote:
> Make a choice i guess, tolerate her and see your dad or annoy
> the hell out of her and risk making your dad have to choose.

Thing is, he'll chose her over us. I sometimes feel he only sees us because he has too.

Don't like making people chose, but we always come second best when it comes to his girlfriends - he's only interested in one thing. That's why my family have such a bad name in our area. :(

I'll keep you posted - thanks guys!
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:53
Regular
Good luck hippy ...
Mon 06/11/06 at 19:56
Regular
"I may return"
Best wishes :)
Tue 07/11/06 at 14:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Whatever you do don't do the fatal things and ask him to choose between you as just about every time the person will choose the other person.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.