GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd and Fulham (Finally) agree Saha Deal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Man Utd and Fulham have finally agreed a deal for Louis Saha subject to a number 'conditions' which have to be fulfilled by both clubs.

Don't really know what it means by conditions? but at least it's a positive step taken by United after this weekends disappointing result and I certainly won't be counting my chickens until the deal is done, which is hopefully sometime next week.

More here:

http://www.skysports.com/skysports /article/0,,1-1119751,00.html
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Man Utd and Fulham have finally agreed a deal for Louis Saha subject to a number 'conditions' which have to be fulfilled by both clubs.

Don't really know what it means by conditions? but at least it's a positive step taken by United after this weekends disappointing result and I certainly won't be counting my chickens until the deal is done, which is hopefully sometime next week.

More here:

http://www.skysports.com/skysports /article/0,,1-1119751,00.html
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:26
Regular
"es argh"
Seems like Saha's threat paid off...

Yay!
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would have preferred Vieri but ah well
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Man Utd illegally tapping up players again eh?...

=D
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:45
Regular
Boyakasha!

Hopefully this will lead to Fergie playing two out and out attackers more often.

I think its rather silly when you play two defensive midfielders agaisnt the bottom club in the premiership.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:49
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Don or†ega wrote:

I think its rather silly when you play two defensive midfielders agaisnt the bottom club in the premiership.
-------------

You forgot to say how silly it was to lose to them aswell =P
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think this will mean that Paul Scholes will revert be back into that centre midfield role alongside Keano, which is really where he should be playing. United had one of the best midfields in the world when it was
Beckham, Keane Scholes Giggs along that midfield. Hopefully, Solskjaer will also be fit soon and he can play on that right hand side as he did very effectivly towards the end of last season.

I agree with Ortega, im really not sure why Fergie played two defensive midfielders against Wolves, especially with Giggs out injured resulting in limited creativity for the strikers.

On another note, is anyone worried about these so called 'conditions' that need to be satisfied? im just a bit concerned that some kind of swap deal maybe be mooted and I know Fulham want Solskjaer, but that would be ridiculous.
Sun 18/01/04 at 22:18
Regular
Nothing wrong with playing 2 defensive midfielders, Arsenal play Vieira and Gilberto most of the time but it allows one of them to push forward more than the other whilst the other one stays back if our attacks break down.
Mon 19/01/04 at 00:03
Regular
Yes, but its a different story when you got Pires and Ljungberg as your attacking midfielders.

Anyways, thats beside the point. I like the idea of two def mids when we play the top teams, but not agaisnt a team which has only just started playing top flight football for the first time in over a decade.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:49
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
luis saha has nothing to offer man.utd but where as robben would have if you convert him inwoulds alongside van nistelrooy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.