GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd and Fulham (Finally) agree Saha Deal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Man Utd and Fulham have finally agreed a deal for Louis Saha subject to a number 'conditions' which have to be fulfilled by both clubs.

Don't really know what it means by conditions? but at least it's a positive step taken by United after this weekends disappointing result and I certainly won't be counting my chickens until the deal is done, which is hopefully sometime next week.

More here:

http://www.skysports.com/skysports /article/0,,1-1119751,00.html
Mon 26/01/04 at 21:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
figo made the trip west...

inter sold ronaldo...

hierro received no contract offer when there was a place for him...

del bosque was hoisted after doing everything, financial and silverware wise...

strange things have happened with them
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If the Madrid president ever sold Raul he'd be lynched out in the streets. Think Beckham is the golden boy of english football? It's nothing compared to the status Raul holds with the Madrid fans. It'd be a very brave man who allows the sale of Raul
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:59
Regular
"The Red Shift"
not true. he hasn't been performing perfectly and owen could possibly go to real. if not, what about portillo and the other young gun, they could fill in at real? with real, i dont think its about money, more timing and mood. raul could be replaced by other players in spanish football.

i admit he's not likely but there was a chance if man u waited till the end of the season.

all im saying is that there were possibilities .
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Not Raul. C'mon we bid 84.1 Million for him and they wouldn't let him leave. He's going nowhere I'm afraid.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
he aint no van or thierry, but he'll do something at man u. no matter how small.

:D

i feel robinho, ronaldo, vieri, raul and a couple other continental players would have been better and a still a possibility.
Mon 26/01/04 at 12:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Solskjaer I think you jumping the gun a bit, give the man a chance he has yet to play a game for United and you're already claiming him to be a flop!

Remember Eric Cantona and where he came from? Leeds at 1 mill and did you expect him to have he same sort of impact that he did at United?

Saha has great potential and he can hopefully go onto better things at United, but if people don't get behind him (especially the fans)then he will undoubtedly fail.

By the way, Arjen Robben is more of a right sided winger than a striker, but he can play upfront. One of the reason's why Fergie wants him is to play on the right hand side for United whilst making Ronaldo a permanant Left sided player as a replacement for Ryan Giggs in the future.
Mon 26/01/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm barely satisfied he is was the right-man to have gone for, under the given circumstances, but, since there's nothing `I´ can do about it, I'm just going to have to accept it (...even though he's also been given the No.9 shirt). :P

I mean, it's not like he can't score goals in the league or anything. He isn't that-bad a player. It's just, we've only seen him doing it for Fulham. Can he really make the big step-up in-time?

As for Europe, though, I think we'd be better off with some like Arjen Robben; despite his youth and inexperience. He's already playing the big-games for a big-club; unlike Louis Saha, down at Craven Cottage (now Old Trafford, of course). I just don't think he'll be able to cope, as-easily, soon-enough to have any real affect on our chances, this season.

We'll still be relying on Ruud van Nistelrooy a great-deal too much; only "hoping" for Saha to score (in a similar way to Diego Forlan, one-time).
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Money is not the issue, the player's form and worth in the team is.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> I thought Crespo was a perfect example for the amount he cost.

Money is of no matter to uncle roman.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I thought Crespo was a perfect example for the amount he cost.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.