GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 15:15
Regular
They've been out for ages now so now's the definite decision.
Which is better? No long reply's please just UT or Quake and why?
Mon 26/03/01 at 15:15
Regular
They've been out for ages now so now's the definite decision.
Which is better? No long reply's please just UT or Quake and why?
Mon 26/03/01 at 16:56
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I say Q3 because of the graphics,levels and online compatibility.Also, I have been playing Q3 for ages and i've been playing UT for a few months.Once on Q3,I came 3 out of 13 and 13 out of 37:)I suck at UT:(
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:13
Regular
UT, its a far more rounded and well balanced game.
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:19
Regular
Ut is more realistic.
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:27
Regular
I wouldnt say either of them are realistic in the way that Project IGI, or Goldeneye are realistic. I just think that UT is better because you get all 5 different modes of play, with Q3A you just get the 1.

The AI is pretty similar between the 2 games so i cant use that to decide. Q3A uses a better engine to create "proper" curves, but be honest, who gets out their set-square and protractor in mid-deathmatch?

For me UT is just a more enjoyable gaming experience, and thats what counts. I know other people prefer Q3A, and i respect their opinion, but it just doesnt do it for me.
Tue 25/08/09 at 16:25
"The Boss Lady"
"Dramatising the Mundane: The Working Man Hero in John Grierson’s ‘Drifters’" - 2008

Montage Film Reviews freelancer Greg W. Bevan BA MA has written a review of the film 'Drifters' 1929 (dir. John Grierson)

To read the review see HERE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.