GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Onimusha release date?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/03/01 at 13:32
Regular
I've just watched the PSW DVD, and ooh my word, Onimusha looks a bit good. Unfortunately if a release date was mentioned, it sliiped by without me noticing.

Do any of you good people out there have any idea, when we should expect it?

Mark H
Mon 26/03/01 at 13:32
I've just watched the PSW DVD, and ooh my word, Onimusha looks a bit good. Unfortunately if a release date was mentioned, it sliiped by without me noticing.

Do any of you good people out there have any idea, when we should expect it?

Mark H
Mon 26/03/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hopefully I think it should be released towards the end of next month!! If not then it shouldnt be too long to wait - Ive had my eye on this game for quite a few months now, it looks incredible and I always like the style of Capcom's games. I think this game will be a huge success!!
Mon 26/03/01 at 15:25
"High polygon count"
Both Onimusha and Extermination are high on my wanted list... very similar style, I know... but I love the 'Survival Horror' genre.

So many excellent games due this year, and so little money!

Ah well, I'm off to the bank. Now where did I put that shotgun...
Mon 26/03/01 at 15:53
Not usually my genre, I was never a fan of Resi Evil, but this looks stunning. I love the idea of collecting the demon souls in the gauntlet (that effect looks great). The monsters are awesome. I can't wait.

Now, when are they bringing Buffy to the PS2? That would be heaven. And surely they should be able to do absolutely loads with the premise. Could be very much a RPG/fighting game hybrid. Tons of potential.
Mon 26/03/01 at 16:02
"High polygon count"
Cool - another Buffy fan!
Mon 26/03/01 at 16:22
Isn't everybody??!!

And if not, why not?

Five-by-five,

Mark H

;o)

Mon 26/03/01 at 17:19
I'm a huge Buffy fan (I'm even sad enough to have it all on video!!!). However I didn't even know there was going to be a game!?!
Perhaps I'm just a medium-huge Buffy fan:)
Mon 26/03/01 at 17:28
"High polygon count"
I have series 1 on DVD.

The game is coming to PS1 (or is it out?) - PS2 would be good!
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:41
Buffy? Not for me thanks.

Mon 26/03/01 at 19:42
Regular
This is Capcom we are talking about and they are known to really make Pal releases almost an year or more than the Japanese release a good example is Street Fighter Ex3 though its not solely to them because the Ps2 launch day was kind of one year after Japan but look how many times this game slipped from its release date so you really have to have patience with a Capcom game and expect a few or many delays. You never know how long you have to wait but PSM2 says its out in June but this ain't official.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.