GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Seriously Worrying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
http://www.crimelibrary.com/ (space) serial_killers/weird/kids2/party_8.html?sect=10

it's a sick world we live in, folks .....
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:25
Regular
I've been reading a lot about serial killers, spree murderers, and generally shocking murders from around the world. That site the story is on is full of disturbing tales. Charles Whitman is one that springs to mind straight away - climbed a tower in Texas with a footlocker full of rifles, hand guns, food, drink and other stuff. Then just began picking people off, until a policeman finally climbed the tower and shot him in the head.

I don't know why I find it so interesting, it's just intriguing to see how dark the human psyche can get.
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
type into your search engines for the uk

"mark burgess" lydney
go to deaf4life and read the comments.
i went to school with him,he was harmless and they only got 3 years.
Sun 18/01/04 at 01:55
"I love yo... lamp."
Very sick people indeed.

It reminds me of a British case a month or so back. It was mentioned in the same issue of the Independant as the one that had HHAT and his mate Tony on page 2.
Sun 18/01/04 at 00:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I'm sure they'd be all too happy to tell everything they did to the police afterwards...
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
An interesting case is that, i guess i must be a little desensitized as i didnt really find it too horrific. Why you would kill your best friend is a bit of a puzzle, clearly the boys were engaged in a fit of bloodlust.

Unfortunately that led to the death of a rather nice sounding boy.

*shakes head*
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
bloody site repeating my message
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Icarus wrote:
> Yes, but they still deserve the "normal" sentence, and not
> be locked up in a mental asylum (although if they weren't really
> mental they soon would be a week or two in there); and it deosn't
> matter if you're depressed or not, you still don't help others who
> fullt intend to hack an innocent teenager to death.

i dont think you truly understand what depression is,do you think i would let her go free for no reason.it is very difficult to explain to people what it can do to you.
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Icarus wrote:
> Yes, but they still deserve the "normal" sentence, and not
> be locked up in a mental asylum (although if they weren't really
> mental they soon would be a week or two in there); and it deosn't
> matter if you're depressed or not, you still don't help others who
> fullt intend to hack an innocent teenager to death.

i dont think you truly understand what depression is,do you think i would let her go free for no reason.it is very difficult to explain to people what it can do to you.
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:28
Yes, but they still deserve the "normal" sentence, and not be locked up in a mental asylum (although if they weren't really mental they soon would be a week or two in there); and it deosn't matter if you're depressed or not, you still don't help others who fullt intend to hack an innocent teenager to death.
Sat 17/01/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
well it wasnt as bad as i expected,but you do wonder what makes people do these things.as for morley(the girl)who has not been charged because of mental health it may seem odd to you but i actually understand why she didnt care,as i also suffer from depression and it does mess with your head.
they should be executed apart from morley

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.