GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZOE + Starfighter"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/03/01 at 22:23
Regular
I have got ZOE and it is amazing, I really like the look of Starfighter but am not to sure about it. Has anyone who has got ZOE + Starfighter recommend me getting Starfighter.
Has anyone completed ZOE at all as I glanced through a guide which gave how many missions there were and how many rescue missions. I have nearly got through all the main missions and all of the rescues missions. I have played on the game for around 5 hours and could have around 1 hour left before it is completed. And I only started playing it today :(. After completing it you get a versus mode, but to get all the characters and stages you have to complete the game again.
Sun 25/03/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have got ZOE and it is amazing, I really like the look of Starfighter but am not to sure about it. Has anyone who has got ZOE + Starfighter recommend me getting Starfighter.
Has anyone completed ZOE at all as I glanced through a guide which gave how many missions there were and how many rescue missions. I have nearly got through all the main missions and all of the rescues missions. I have played on the game for around 5 hours and could have around 1 hour left before it is completed. And I only started playing it today :(. After completing it you get a versus mode, but to get all the characters and stages you have to complete the game again.
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:39
Ahh. Zoe and StarFighter. Yeah, well dere's... (no wait, not dat, no.) Um... mabye you shood try asking... (no not him, not him). Ahhh... sort of, mabye...

..what was the question again? :¬)
Thu 29/03/01 at 09:17
Well i'm sorry to say mr lucas, i bought z.o.e and starfighter at the same time and haven't played starfighter yet (apart from a 2 hour stint on the firts day). ZOE and the infamous demo are THAT good!!!!
Thu 29/03/01 at 10:09
Your wallet is not going to like this..... Yes they're both worth getting. I'd say I'm playing ZOE more, currently, but Starfighter has more depth to it. The early missions seem very like Star Trek Invasion, but some of the later ones have a *lot* of enemy to pick off. Being able to instruct your wingmen also adds a slight tactical edge. In the long term I think it will be the better game. There is a lot of replay value to the main missions (ie. bonus missions to be achieved), and obtaining these open up other things.
Thu 29/03/01 at 11:15
type in WOZ at the enter code screen

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.