GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fast and furious 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 19:32
Regular
i heard from some mates that they are making a 3rd installment of the fast and furious series i searched it on the net and i found a site where it told you about it. I like the cars but i think they are running out of ideas and just getting stupid.
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:56
Regular
"That's right!"
I couldn't even watch the original. Cars bore me. Vin bores me. Walker bores me.

I didn't even CONSIDER going to see the sequel. It bombed, and rightly so. They shouldn't make a third.
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
sum41fan wrote:
> I like the cars but i think they are
> running out of ideas and just getting stupid.

Running out of ideas!!! They ran out of ideas before the first film came into production.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
Gah, the first one was poor enough I didn't even see the second. I hear it's worse. It's highly unlikely the third will be anything to shout about.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
it's all rubbish - it doesn't represent what real racing is like, and is totally over the top. I can just imagine it appeals to lads with baseball caps on, with 14 year old girlfriends, who drive Nova 1.1's with bonnet vents, neon sideskirts, kenwood stickers in the back window, cheap alloy wheels, oversized exhaust, alloy gearknob, expensive stero, pumping hip hop out of the windows, hanging around mcdonalds car park on a saturday night, doing wheel spins and handbrake skids.

It features some nice cars, but the 'street cred' arrogance puts me off, and the raw american testosterone of it all just makes it 10 times worse.

I've watched both the first two films, basically as there was nothing else decent available on DVD and don't rate either of them. So I wager the third will be more loud rock music, cheesy graphical speed effects, and brash american morons jumping huge distances in their nitro cars, that would have cost them about $100,000 to build in the first place.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"aliens exist"
the second one sucked cos it had a different cast and a different director. get the original cast and director back and you will have a good third film, although this will never happen, heres to hoping
Sat 17/01/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
First one was the best. It had a proper storyline that involved modified cars. Paul Walker went in to infiltrate street racers to find out who was robbing trucks, with there modified Civics. There was a reason for street racing, a reason for modified cars.

Second films story is about drugs and money and only involve modified cars for the hell of it. Could have used basic sports cars etc with no need for modified cars.

Think Fast and Furious 3 should try and go back to the roots of the first movie. At least make a story and film that actually needs modified cars and not a film which has no purpose or reason for including them.
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
"cachoo"
I liked the 2nd film better than the 1st, only 'cos I can't remember the first one, but it had a lot more humour in it and nicer cars. Worth a rent though.
Fri 16/01/04 at 20:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm a sucker for the fast cars and beautiful women, so I will go se the movie no doubt.

The second film was alright, the scene where about 500 cars come out of the massive garage was pretty funky.

Not a film I will anticipate greatly, but should be entertaining.
Fri 16/01/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Teal'c"
Indeed. Its FAF. Hmmm.

No really though, Fast and Furious can mook off.
Fri 16/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
fast and furious = rubbish

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.