GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Action Figures Set For Sale !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
After the success of the my last Xbox auctions on eBay (a big thanks to the kind person who paid £23.50 for Wallace And Gromit) I'm rooting out the last bits of Xbox stuff and clearing them.

This is the first lot of stuff:

*Master Chief Official Action Figure
*Cortana Official Action Figure
*Warthog Official Action Figure Set
*Ultimate Halo Companion DVD set

Now I think it is an understatement to say the Halo figures are rare?

Anyway if you want to take a look either find them on eBay (search for Halo then look under Toys and games/ action figures), or go to this link (http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/ )and scroll down to them , or go to this link(http://animenews.co.uk/auctions.htm) to be taken to a page on my website which has images of them and links to the ebay auction pages.

*wonders if this will earn him a yellow*
*crosses fingers*
*joking*
*?*
Fri 16/01/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
After the success of the my last Xbox auctions on eBay (a big thanks to the kind person who paid £23.50 for Wallace And Gromit) I'm rooting out the last bits of Xbox stuff and clearing them.

This is the first lot of stuff:

*Master Chief Official Action Figure
*Cortana Official Action Figure
*Warthog Official Action Figure Set
*Ultimate Halo Companion DVD set

Now I think it is an understatement to say the Halo figures are rare?

Anyway if you want to take a look either find them on eBay (search for Halo then look under Toys and games/ action figures), or go to this link (http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/ )and scroll down to them , or go to this link(http://animenews.co.uk/auctions.htm) to be taken to a page on my website which has images of them and links to the ebay auction pages.

*wonders if this will earn him a yellow*
*crosses fingers*
*joking*
*?*
Fri 16/01/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I will give you £5 for the figures
Fri 16/01/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
*collapses in laughter*

No offence, but you should really put "lol" or ";)" so people know you are joking :P
Fri 16/01/04 at 20:12
Regular
That is so funny....wait a minute....NO IT'S NOT.
Fri 16/01/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
£10 for the warthog. Yeah baby.
Fri 16/01/04 at 20:24
Regular
I'll give you two pennies and this little black spot that a pirate gave to me...
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
You mean pirates are real? Or was it an acne ridden film pirate who gave you the black spot :P
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
There are 'real' pirates (as you say) in the South China seas, to this day, on remote islands.

:p

*Straight back at you*
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:13
Regular
and in the Caribbean, kerra knightly in a corset is there :D
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Do Pirates armed with AK47's and RPG's really count as Pirates anymore? I mean pirates is more parrots, peg legs and skull and crossbones isn't it?

The stuff in Asia is really organised crime anyway, so not strictly pirating. Though it's not confined to remote islands BTW.

*waves extended middle finger*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.