GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Action Figures Set For Sale !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
After the success of the my last Xbox auctions on eBay (a big thanks to the kind person who paid £23.50 for Wallace And Gromit) I'm rooting out the last bits of Xbox stuff and clearing them.

This is the first lot of stuff:

*Master Chief Official Action Figure
*Cortana Official Action Figure
*Warthog Official Action Figure Set
*Ultimate Halo Companion DVD set

Now I think it is an understatement to say the Halo figures are rare?

Anyway if you want to take a look either find them on eBay (search for Halo then look under Toys and games/ action figures), or go to this link (http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/ )and scroll down to them , or go to this link(http://animenews.co.uk/auctions.htm) to be taken to a page on my website which has images of them and links to the ebay auction pages.

*wonders if this will earn him a yellow*
*crosses fingers*
*joking*
*?*
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:26
Hmmm, I've just seen them cheaper from the US, but I guess it's too late now...

Stupid impulse buying...
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
Ha, £30? No thanks.
Sun 18/01/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'm relisting them with Buy It Nows on instead, I had about 15 emails from people who just want to be able to buy straight away and not wait, hence I'll put them on tonight.
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:45
Regular
Ah poo.....I was going to raise my offer to two oranges AND a grape. Well...you missed out on my limited offer.
Sat 17/01/04 at 16:24
WHat the... why have the auctions ended early?
Sat 17/01/04 at 09:49
Regular
Silence Land lover or I'll run you through. Now make with thee figures or ye'll find yerself walkin' the plank.
Sat 17/01/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
They own islands? What happened to good old galleons eh?
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:55
Regular
Am not talking about 'fancy-pants' Asian crime, I'm talking about real, modern pirates that probably keep the parrots on their' islands...

:p
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Swivel!"
*cough*
Fri 16/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
*stares blankly*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.