GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day winners"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
In gameaday.co.uk why weren't there any winners announced for 12th and 13th of January , while the 14th of January winner was announced ?
Sun 18/01/04 at 10:23
Regular
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ q_GG9921__sound_blaster_aud.html

That's the review i wrote on the 13th....
Sun 18/01/04 at 08:38
Regular
"eat toast!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Takes me about half hour or so to write aswell.
>
> Just write it out, then check over it for spelling, then post. Just
> speak from the mind, man.

The last time i did that i instantly knew it wasn't good. As it seemed far too one sided and condemned the game to hell. But what i was saying was frankly true.

Besides, reviews can be done in a day (You've got at least 5hrs of free time). All you need to do is cliche enough, create plan write down basic esstentials, add in clever stuff, twick till its perfect. Ask someone to do the reading and see what they say. Provided you knew the game well enough, things will be easier to find. Its just those average rating games that prove a challenge.

I mean, in exams essays have to be done along with other bits and you're only given 1h 45.
Sat 17/01/04 at 16:56
"Welcome To My World"
Silën† Thundęr ™ wrote:
> Just keep on trying and really do one well and you will, or you can
> make a walkthrough instead.

i did a walk through that took me ages to do and it hasn't appeared
Sat 17/01/04 at 16:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just keep on trying and really do one well and you will, or you can make a walkthrough instead.
Sat 17/01/04 at 16:51
"Welcome To My World"
i never win for my reviews anyway...
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
"That's right!"
"on the 12th I wrote some of the best reviews ever , and I was sure that i was going to win"

Best. Quote. Ever. Seriously.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:23
"Uzi Lover"
Takes me about half hour or so to write aswell.

Just write it out, then check over it for spelling, then post. Just speak from the mind, man.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not true, it takes me about half an hour to an hour to write a review, so I could write 5 a week no problem...don't play that many games though.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Think about it, if you write five reviews in every week, you obviously have not spent enough time producing a high quality review which means no GAD.
Sat 17/01/04 at 15:16
Regular
"eat toast!"
Thats a matter of opinion. How do you know that by writing a lot of reivews is the fastest way to losing? Have you tried or something? Granteed it has to be at a certain level of excellence and i'm sure most of us has it. But provided you post lots and lots of times and you consider its consistently good, you'll bound to win one out of pure luck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.