GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heskey in possible move?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I hope not, underrated and over-slated in my view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/(SPACE) sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3397681.stm
Fri 16/01/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Great Scott's"
In talks with Middlesbrough as we type
Fri 16/01/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm my opinion, Emile Heskey needs to leave Liverpool, for the sake of his career. Gerard Houllier just ISN'T a good manager. Either he needs replacing (which seems `very unlikely´, no matter how bad they play!); or Heskey is the one to leave Anfield.

Things just haven't gone as-well as they should've done for him, since he left Leicester. There he was; possibly THE greatest prospect England had in the goal-scoring department... And then, he moves to Liverpool, where things start to go a bit wrong.

He hasn't been the same player since he left Filbert Street. Sure, he has had his good spells; but they've been far-and-few due to his inconsistency, and so, he has only managed about 56 goals in the years he has been with the Scousse now.

He won't improve until he gets somewhere, with someone, where and whom he can work-well with. Gerard Houllier is NOT a "people-person"! If he no longer wants a player in his first-team squad, he'll isolate them from the rest, and force them to train alone with the reserves - just like he did with Paul Ince and Sean Dundee!
Thu 15/01/04 at 10:03
Regular
Europeon champions interested in emile heskey?

Who the hell makes up these rumours.
Thu 15/01/04 at 09:26
Regular
"heh"
He is over-slated I agree, but Cisse coming in maybe at the end of the season Heskey isn't going to be playing first team football. He'll end up at different club soon.
Thu 15/01/04 at 00:36
Regular
"Woop-wooop-wooop"
From?

Form.

Woop
Thu 15/01/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Woop-wooop-wooop"
Cisse is coming soon too.

But I will miss Heskey. He can score, it has been shown in the past. He has not been of the standard required of late, but he's starting to hit a little from now.
Thu 15/01/04 at 00:28
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Both Boro and AC Milan have expressed an interest... bye bye Emile.
Thu 15/01/04 at 00:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I know he works hard for the team and all that, but the fact is, if he isn't banging them in consistently for us, then we should have no choice but to get rid of him, or let other talent flourish; like Baros and Pongolle.
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I hope not, underrated and over-slated in my view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/(SPACE) sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/3397681.stm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.