GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just noticed something in the film Phoone Booth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm watching phoonebooth right now and I noticed that behind Stu in 3 shop windows are written the words "Who Do You Think You Are & Why" surely that can be analysed and desconstructed about a million different ways no? Come on people what are your theories:D
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Indeed it was, have you ever seen the film Liberty Stands Still? Apparently that is near enough EXACTLY like Phoone Booth.
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
Phone Booth is just a wire frame of Speed.

Should've been called "stopped" or "stationary" or "standing still" or something.

Still enjoyable.
Thu 15/01/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
That's because you are a shallow movie goer who goes to the latest block busters but doesn't give a chance to films with a bit of diversity like Phoone Booth. If you actually watched it you'd know it's a fantastic piece of cinema work that has been done amazingly well. It may sound boring to some but it's an intriguing idea to the more hardcore movie goers who have given it a chance, seen how gripping it is and love it.
Thu 15/01/04 at 17:31
Regular
""To the pub...""
I'm thinking why would i wanna watch a film about a man stuck in a phone booth anyway

just the idea makes me *yawn*
Thu 15/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Not to us she doesn't *continous to objectify her* Anyway I just thought it was ironic as the whole film is based around a man who is living his life behind a facade of sorts.
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:16
Regular
'Joey' has a real name you know...
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:33
Regular
I noticed that when I first saw it. Nice and smart.

You know Kiefer Sutherland's character Jack Bauer was always on the phone when he wasn't a main feature in the scene? Well that's when he was recording his voice for Phone Booth...

I made that up but it's a funny thought.
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm thinking Jack Bauer should have just shot him before Joey from Dawson got there and sapped it up.
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm watching phoonebooth right now and I noticed that behind Stu in 3 shop windows are written the words "Who Do You Think You Are & Why" surely that can be analysed and desconstructed about a million different ways no? Come on people what are your theories:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.