GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drop Down Menus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/08/09 at 17:14
Regular
Hi all

I was asked to post this thread by the Freeola Team, so the web designer consider my proposal for the Instant Pro Web Designer.

Please can you look into adding drop down menus for any.each page in the Instant Pro Website Designer?

This will certainly help me for my website.

Thank you
John
[email protected]
Thu 20/08/09 at 18:57
"Are you sure?"
Hi John, welcome to the forums.

I'm sure your request will be taken on board for the next round of InstantPro updates.

In the mean time I thought I would try to help [ GAD attempt! ] in case you can't wait :¬)

I've found it is possible to create your own 'dropdown menu' with InstantPro.

Demo page: InstantPro Dropdown Menu

All you need to do is insert a bit of simple code using the InstantPro HTML editor.

You can find this option [HTML button] on the far right hand side of the toolbar when you are editing a page.

TIP
So you know where to insert your code I type something 'zzzzzzz' in the page before clicking the HTML button. Then you just need to look for 'zzzzzzz' within the code and replace it with the following code snippet.

All you need to do is replace the file names and descriptions with your own!

Required code:

<select name="selectbox" onchange= "window.open(this.options[this.selectedIndex]. value,'_top')" >

<option value="home.html">InstantPro Dropdown Menu</option>
<option value="home.html">-------</option>
<option value="adslbroadband.html">ADSL / Broadband</option>
<option value="links.html">Link Page</option>
<option value="freeola-instantpro-google -adsense.html">InstantPro Adsense</option>
<option value="contact.html">Feedback!</option>
</select>

Hope that helps!
NB. I've had to insert a couple of spaces to allow the code to be posted in Freeola's forum. So it would be best to use/look at the code on my demo page!

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola Instant Site
Thu 20/08/09 at 17:14
Regular
Hi all

I was asked to post this thread by the Freeola Team, so the web designer consider my proposal for the Instant Pro Web Designer.

Please can you look into adding drop down menus for any.each page in the Instant Pro Website Designer?

This will certainly help me for my website.

Thank you
John
[email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.