GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Final Ashes Test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/08/09 at 11:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone else watching this? I want to believe England can grab a victory and reclaim the Ashes but I can't help but feel that is too optimistic as they're so all over the place at the moment.

And the first wicket has fallen already this morning (21-1). Here's hoping no more before lunch! We'll need some Freddie magic too methinks!
Thu 27/08/09 at 02:19
Regular
Well done England, even though I didn't follow it, it's been impossible to avoid the attention they get everywhere! I saw a news report where supporters in Australia were crying and looking like they lost a loved one... bizarre!
Tue 25/08/09 at 18:45
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
I watched it, it was really good. On the first test i thought, we weren't gonna win with the way Australia were playing but thanks to some excellent bowling from Stuart Broad and great batting from most of the team we won!!!!
Tue 25/08/09 at 16:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I was away when we won, but will be watching the highlights soon. Top job England!
Fri 21/08/09 at 15:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah he's been getting some good spin. Gotta love Broad: that's exactly what we needed. Now just finish them and don't let the pressure off.
Fri 21/08/09 at 12:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
They're getting some movement. Swann's chance to shine this test methinks.

& I put a tenner on
Fri 21/08/09 at 11:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Or maybe not. Gutted that Anderson loses his record!
Fri 21/08/09 at 11:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Nice, how much did you put on?

Hmm I hope the tail wags this morning. Broad needs to clock up a few runs with Jimmy Anderson.
Thu 20/08/09 at 12:24
Regular
"You've upset me"
Balls to Freddie, Strauss is the man.

I hope we win, I got 15/1 on a 2-1 series win way back at the start...
Thu 20/08/09 at 11:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone else watching this? I want to believe England can grab a victory and reclaim the Ashes but I can't help but feel that is too optimistic as they're so all over the place at the moment.

And the first wicket has fallen already this morning (21-1). Here's hoping no more before lunch! We'll need some Freddie magic too methinks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.