GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: Console Ownership."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/03/01 at 19:21
Regular
Ok, in this poll i want to know what console you have owned. I dont really want this to break into arguemnts of X is better than Y. Just which ones you've owned.

I have owned a SNES, N64 and a DC.
Mon 26/03/01 at 12:40
Regular
"not dead"
I've just got an N64 now.

AK has all my old consoles, don't you?

(Except the SNES, I've still got that!)
Mon 26/03/01 at 12:37
I got a N64 as my main console.

I just bought a Playstation for £15, but havent got no games yet. (Any suggestions?)

And a Gameboy Colour.

My brothers before me had most of the Sega and Nintendo consoles, except a Saturn and the Megadrive add-ons.
Mon 26/03/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I've had:

C64 (Bought it for £5, sold it for £50!)
Atari ST
PlayStation
PlayStation2
Mon 26/03/01 at 03:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Master System II, Game Boy Original (lost), SNES (sold), Playstation, Game Boy Pocket (sold), N64, Dreamcast, Game Boy Color, Playstation 2!!!
Mon 26/03/01 at 00:30
they are good reasons i suppose
Mon 26/03/01 at 00:27
"High polygon count"
Nothing against Nintendo, but I've just never been interested in enough of the games their machines had to offer.

Perfect Dark was the first that interested me; most recent is Conker's BFD, but at £50 they can stick it where the sun don't shine! :-)

I am contemplating a GameCube when it's released, but will probably wait and see what games it offers that I can't get anywhere else. If it turns out to be dominated by Mario & Kong etc. I won't bother, though. Not saying they're bad games, just that they don't interest me.
Mon 26/03/01 at 00:20
not handheld that is
Mon 26/03/01 at 00:03
"High polygon count"
> no Nintendo consoles, boo to you

Err... Game Boy?
Sun 25/03/01 at 23:54
i take it you like warhammer
Sun 25/03/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Um...PlayStation, Dreamcast, PS", Game Boy, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, Master System (Sold Mega Drive), and 6/7 pcs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.