GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trials HD"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Trials HD'.
Wed 19/08/09 at 17:22
Regular
Anyone else got this? An excellent little game, well worth 1200 points.
Wed 19/08/09 at 20:06
Regular
Hmm, may have to look into Shadow Complex.

I've not really paid much attention to arcade games before, but I think that's about to change.

I like Trials because of the repetitive gameplay, I think it's because it is similar to how games were when I was a kid. Or something.
Wed 19/08/09 at 17:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It seems like it is good fun but at 1200 points when Shadow Complex has just come out, I just can't see how they are of similar value.

If they do a deal of the week on it at some point, maybe then I'll buy it.
Wed 19/08/09 at 17:28
Regular
"THFC"
I played the demo and while it was fun i just think i would get bored of it too quickly and would be a waste of points on my behalf. Had an appeal but not really my cup of tea
Wed 19/08/09 at 17:22
Regular
Anyone else got this? An excellent little game, well worth 1200 points.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.