GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Of America And Patriotic Rubbish"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
I Don't hate America as a place (the beutiful counteyside and wildlife)

I Just Hate about everything else about the bloody country!
plus their president has about as much intellectual capacity as a lobotomised Gibbon (he has the looks to)

I say time to nuke the world police! (who eat doughnuts and persecute other,smaller countries and Races)

That is all
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That's it. Keep going.
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Outside of the cities (And especially in the south), America is a dump. There are hairy rednecks driving around in pickups, concrete buildings, rusty railings and numerous towns that are simply dumps. That is as far asd I can see from footage; I've never been outside of Europe.
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:19
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Just lean to spell
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
So There!
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
I am a bad spelling duck who intends to win the next presitential election based on my vastly superior intellect to my opponent George W Bush

Bread and old ladies for everyduck!
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Are you going to run in the next presidential election? Sounds like you’re well qualified…
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Country, side?
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:11
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
BogRat wrote:
> I Don't hate America as a place (the beutiful counteyside and wildlife)

the what?
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Ducks go quack!"
I Don't hate America as a place (the beutiful counteyside and wildlife)

I Just Hate about everything else about the bloody country!
plus their president has about as much intellectual capacity as a lobotomised Gibbon (he has the looks to)

I say time to nuke the world police! (who eat doughnuts and persecute other,smaller countries and Races)

That is all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.