GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ah, so you're selling dvd's again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/04 at 15:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Are SR staring to sell dvd's online full time again or are they just shifting a bunch of stuff they cant sell in the shops?

Does this mean dvd's can be claimed for gameaday prizes again too?
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:45
Regular
Yup, the first (and only) Gameaday I got I used to get the Simpsons Film Festival on DVD.

That was fookin' ages ago though...
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:45
Regular
"SOUP!"
we better had
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh I remember the good ol' days when SR sold DVD's like they do know...apparently. The very first DVD I got was from SR (Ice Age lol) but they stopped selling them for some obscure reason involving the word "hassel" somewhere. Back in the day would could claim them as GAD prizes so if we have gone back to the old school rules then you should be able to claim DVDs as GADs too:D
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
DVDs have been there for a long time I thought, most of them are already reviewed. I think you can claim them for a prize too.
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Is this meant to be here?
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Are SR staring to sell dvd's online full time again or are they just shifting a bunch of stuff they cant sell in the shops?

Does this mean dvd's can be claimed for gameaday prizes again too?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.