GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW WILL THE GAME BOY ADVANCE WORK AS A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/03/01 at 10:41
Regular
could someone please explain to me how the game boy advance will work as a gamecube controller when it does not have the same buttons or layout!!
please tell me.......someone!
Mon 07/05/01 at 14:08
Bearing in mind the GB Advance can also play GB Color and mono games that must be well over 700 games to choose from to play through your Gamecube.
Thu 19/04/01 at 16:12
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
You probably can. But it would probably be some kind of link up where you can play all your GBA games on the GC.
Thu 29/03/01 at 17:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GBA +GC What a killer combo. The best handheld ever succsesser, and a new super console from the kings of originality.

GBA as a controller? I thought you just traded info with GC with it.
Mon 26/03/01 at 07:55
Regular
"not dead"
Think American Football games.

The different plays and formations you choose work a hell of a lot better if your opponent doesn't see what you're about to do come up on the screen.

So you can choose these using the GBA in private.

I'm sure that the main function of the GBA will be for data transfer from GBA games to GameCube games though.
Sat 24/03/01 at 13:49
Regular
The idea is, to use it like a map or something...

Play a football game with your normal controller in slot 1, and then make substitutions with the GBA in slot 2.
Sat 24/03/01 at 12:07
Regular
From the pictures I've seen it looks like there's a cable you'll be able to buy which slots into the top of the GBA and into the controller port on the Gamecube.

It's not gonna work as a controller for all games but for some games with simpler controls it will.

Other games it will be used as an extra screen to help in multiplayer modes in games (I haven't heard anything about it being used the same way for single player)
Sat 24/03/01 at 10:48
infa red
Sat 24/03/01 at 10:41
Regular
"DS..."
could someone please explain to me how the game boy advance will work as a gamecube controller when it does not have the same buttons or layout!!
please tell me.......someone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.