GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gordon Strachan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Colourless"
What a character.

Here are some quotes from his interviews.

Taken straight from Skysports.com....

But i still found them funny:

Reporter: Is that your best start to a season?
Strachan: Well I've still got a job so it's far better than the Coventry one, that's for sure.

Reporter: Are you getting where you want to be with this team?
Strachan: We're not doing bad. What do you expect us to be like? We were eighth in the league last year, in the cup final and we got into Europe. I don't know where you expect me to get to. Do you expect us to win the Champions League?

Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.

Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado.

Reporter: This might sound like a daft question, but you'll be happy to get your first win under your belt, won't you?
Strachan: You're right. It is a daft question. I'm not even going to bother answering that one. It is a daft question, you're spot on there.

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump of a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah.

Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man, down.

Reporter: where will Marion Pahars fit into the team line-up?
Strachan: Not telling you! It's a secret.
Wed 14/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Strachan for Celtic !!

He is the icing on the managerial media interviewing cake, only Ranieri tops him (which makes him the cherry i guess lol)
Tue 13/01/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The man is quality.
Tue 13/01/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He's a top bloke.
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Notable"
Sad to see a character like him to be leaving the game especially so young to. Ah well.
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
He is a funny bloke. I remember when he commented on Eric Cantona's philosophy:

"If I was to say that I would be called a small Scottish knob talking crap!"
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't believe they made his descision to leave at the end of the season go public, though... After breaking confidentiality like they did, I wouldn't be surprised if he at least `consideres´ taking leaving St.Mary's before May -- Eddie Gray's 3-months will soon be up at Leeds....

He's short, he's ginger and he's Scottish... And, althought a lot of people may hate him for just being "annoying", he's still a great character who always adds something special to the game (like Ranieri). :)

There's a good chance Southampton will really struggle with team morale for the rest of the season - or, at least, the next-two-months - now they know Gordon Srachan `may or may not´ be as-commited to the club, anymore. And if the player's spirits are low, performances are going to suffer, too.

Well, I'm sure things can't get as bad as they did right-before Glenn Hoddle left for Spurs...! :)
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wharra guy.
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:11
Regular
"heh"
That made me laugh.

Nutter.
Sun 11/01/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Colourless"
What a character.

Here are some quotes from his interviews.

Taken straight from Skysports.com....

But i still found them funny:

Reporter: Is that your best start to a season?
Strachan: Well I've still got a job so it's far better than the Coventry one, that's for sure.

Reporter: Are you getting where you want to be with this team?
Strachan: We're not doing bad. What do you expect us to be like? We were eighth in the league last year, in the cup final and we got into Europe. I don't know where you expect me to get to. Do you expect us to win the Champions League?

Reporter: Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?
Strachan: You're spot on! You can read me like a book.

Strachan: I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado.

Reporter: This might sound like a daft question, but you'll be happy to get your first win under your belt, won't you?
Strachan: You're right. It is a daft question. I'm not even going to bother answering that one. It is a daft question, you're spot on there.

Reporter: Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?
Strachan: No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump of a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah.

Reporter: There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?
Strachan: Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick, down negative man, down.

Reporter: where will Marion Pahars fit into the team line-up?
Strachan: Not telling you! It's a secret.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.