GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Genie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 20:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
A young couple were playing golf on a large golf course lined with mansions. The man lines up the ball on the tee and splices the ball at an angle sneding it through the window of one of the large houses. The young couple decide they better go inside and appoligise to the owner of the house.

So they approach the mansion and knock on the door, but nobody answers. They try the door and its open, so they venture inside. They go into the living room and see broken glass laying on the floor a smashed lamp and a man standing in the middle of the room. The couple begin to appoligise but the man interrupts, "Its ok, I'm a genie and I've been trapped in that lamp for 100 years and the golf ball broke me free."

"I can now grant three wishes" says the genie. The young couple think for a while and the man says, "I'd like one billion pounds" - "no problem" replies the genie" - "I want a villa in every country in the world" says the young woman - "Done, says the genie - but if you don't mind I'd like to use the last wish on myself".

The couple agree this is only fair. "For my wish" says the genie to the man "I would like to take your wife to bed." The couple talk about this for a while and decide that in return for all the money and houses, this would only be fair, so they agree.

The genie takes the young woman upstairs to the bedroom and they spend hours having rampant sex. Afterwards the genie lights a cigarette and asks the woman, "How old is your husband?", "32" she replies, "Why?" - The genie looks at her carefully and says "And he still beleives in genies?"
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
its sickening!
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:53
Regular
*hangs head in shame*

I didn't get it at first.

Funny though!
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Paradox: wrote:
> Well, since you're more manly than me, I will back down.

Heh - smart move!
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Ha ha
No man could ever have rampant sex for hours. It would have to be a female genie, or a genetically enhanced male.
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
A good joke, well better than the better ones.
But I just heard it for the first times.

A good one!
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, since I'd never heard it before, I thought it was quite funny, actually.... :)

It shows how simple-minded men can often be.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
Well, since you're more manly than me, I will back down.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:54
Regular
Again.
Crap.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Parasites

EVERYWHERE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.