GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England v Finland"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/03/01 at 09:50
Regular
Who's going to win???

I think 2-0 to us.

Anyone else?
Tue 18/08/09 at 11:43
"The Boss Lady"
'Ahlaam: Redemption and Despair in Baghdad'(2009)

Montage Film Reviews freelancer Sarah Jung, BA(Hons) MA has written a review of the film 'Ahlaam' 2005 (dir. Mohammad Al Daradji) ; in which she looks at the events affecting the three main protagonists Ali, Mehdi and Ahlaam.

To read the review see Here
Sun 25/03/01 at 21:33
Regular
That's what i miss in the summer footie!
Sun 25/03/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Didn't you see all those white lines on the pitch? If those aren't marking I don't know what is!

...and neither do England, apparently.
Sun 25/03/01 at 18:58
Regular
True. What i want to know is, where was the marking!?!?!?!!?
Sun 25/03/01 at 18:57
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> 2-1!

Not quite what i predicted, but it'll do for me!

:-)

Actually you are nearlly right England Scored 2 goals against the Finland and they scored none!
Sun 25/03/01 at 18:34
Regular
Yawn!
Sun 25/03/01 at 16:31
Regular
Give Liverpool a couple of seasons and they will be well up there!!!
Sun 25/03/01 at 16:26
Regular
The rest aren't as good as them two.
Sun 25/03/01 at 15:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Heh, nearest rivals = Arsenal.
Sniper's team? Arsenal.

I reckon Manchester United should get sponsored by EA Sports, that way it would be the same as the game, Man Utd always winning, but each season a few names would change, and Bristol Rovers would always be in with a chance...
Sun 25/03/01 at 00:50
Regular
nah, sniper u been watching too many england games. your view of internations will be slow and boring because you support england. if u watch good teams u might change your view. tournamounts like the copa america are much more exciting than the premiership. oh, and how the hell can u say the premiership is exciting. man utd won it about 3 months ago, and beat the nearest "rivals" 6-1!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.