GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Unreal Tournament Tourney"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/03/01 at 00:09
Regular
Well following a topic which sort of turned into a "list all your multiplayer games here" area, we found out that the majority of people seem to have acquired themselves a copy of Unreal Tournement. Maybe we could organise a tournament with all members having the oppotunity to enter. We could play team deathmatch, free for all and 1v1's. The overall winner could win something of the free gifts selection of something like that.

I'm not trying to run the show or anything here, i'm just trying to kick start a tournement because I think it has the potential to be great!

Any other suggestions on this matter?
Sat 21/04/01 at 12:24
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, keep popping it...
Sure, name a server and I'll be there
Sat 21/04/01 at 12:17
anyone?:)
Fri 20/04/01 at 21:15
Anyone for sunday around 3pm?
Mon 09/04/01 at 17:26
Regular
Yeah what about grix, koala, YH anyone else?
Mon 09/04/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sniper. Big Girl. I will triumph. Challenge you. Refusal highlights feelings of inadequacy with females.

There, even he can get the gist of that one then.
Mon 09/04/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Slight problem, Sniper only ever reads the first two lines of any post....
Mon 09/04/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah, I thought I'd let you get me a couple of times just so you don't feel bad and curse the name of Dog Fart.

I just think it's funny that all these chumps are in a clan, I play when I fancy humiliating people and still kick their @sses all over the maps.

I'm not saying I'm the best there is, I'm saying I'm better than Sniper and am more than willing to prove it.

C'mon Snipy, let's have some fun with guns.

(and in case anyone misses the point, my attacks and taunts at Sniper are not meant to cause a flame-war in the FOG, just trying to get him to rise up and prove his claims).

SNIPER!
YOU ARE HEREBY CHALLENGED TO AN UNREAL DEATHMATCH. NAME THE TIME AND PLACE.
IF YOU REFUSE, YOU'RE A COWARD AND ANY POTENTIAL GIRLFRIENDS WILL ONLY FEEL LET DOWN AND DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR BRAVADO.

There,that should do it.

*dusts hands together and wanders off into the sun*
Mon 09/04/01 at 16:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Is that the same Goatboy I shot 4 times the other night?
Mon 09/04/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A clan?

Do you feel the need for support from others?
Do you lack the skill and courage to be Ronin?

Hey, that's cool if you need a group of people.

*eggs him on until he accepts the challenge*

C'mon b*tch, show me what you got, bet it ain't nothing I haven't seen and dusted before.

Managed to blast 67 people with sniper rifle and was shot 4 times.
Highest score in that game was 80 to give you an idea of the level.
And I bet you want to be a Warcow.

So, Sniper, my sullen and silent companion, let us throw down and put up in the arena.

You can find me on MSN some night, handle is Goatboy
Mon 09/04/01 at 16:06
Regular
I'm in the UNK clan, beware.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.