GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This guy at the cinema..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Last night I went to the cinema to see a film called Lost In Translation. It was relatively good although it lacked the generic happy ending that I'm a sucker for lol. Anyway while at the cinema with one of my mate this guy came in. There was one aisle seat next to me then a few space in the row on the otherside of my mate. Anyway he sat next to me and Throughout the entire movie he had millions of annoying qualities. From a very loud boisterous laugh, wheezing when he breathed through his nose, he took up all the arm room and fidgetted like no one I had ever seen.

Now if any of those qualities had been dispersed among other people I would have hated that person with a passion. However if we weren't in the cinema I am sure I would have definitely tried to talk to him. Say he was alone at the bus stop I would have said hello. How is it that one man can have so many bad habbits that they complement each other in such away that stop them from being annoying and instead portray them as very individual, uncaring of other peoples opinions and pretty much a free spirit who'll just does what he wants when he wants and damns other people?

I saw a few people giving him looks whenever he exploded with laughter but in all fairness I was laughing (a lot quieter of course) at the same bits as he was and thought. Hmmph, what's their problem? At least he's got the guts to laugh at what he thinks is funny unlike some of you prudes who think it's terribly inproper to make a small specticle of yourself like that. I just thought he was really cool for being him in conclusion. I could just tell that if I got to know him he'd be like no one I knew lol:P

Have any of you ever been to the cinema and had the same sort of experience? You know what I mean, you see someone and you think Wow what a character lol? Maybe it's just me :P
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:52
"Metal Head"
Damn that must have sucked.
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
He he, I could strangely imagine a large person doing matrix movements just to save his Mc Donalds Brekky.
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Light of the world"
Indeed it is.

At others expense also - my large friend was carrying a Mcdonalds brekky meal today as we was walking into the sixth form building his wet trainers slipt on the metal bit below the door and his arms legs and brekky was wailing and fluttering everywhere to stay standing - he did indeed but a funny site and funny noise!

Laughs
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
lol

Its good to have a laugh.
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
Cubist wrote:
> Lol you must have crapped yourself Ginge :p
NEARLY

Especially when this made my boyfriend and his friends laugh even louder then be silent froma further 'I WILL... Kill you' look of disgust!

O well, what would a teenagers life be like without the inevitable evils and nigh death at the cinema - I dont know!
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
English_Bloke wrote:
> You could be really cool and write it as a palindrome…oh, wait.

lool?
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You could be really cool and write it as a palindrome…oh, wait.
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cubist wrote:
> I only used it 3 times:P Sometimes I just type it to sound upbeat too
> :D

lol
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:22
lol
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:04
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Indeed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.