GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bonfire Night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/11/06 at 16:38
Regular
Anyone anything good planned? Or is it a 'lock in all your pets and baton down the hatches' type affair?
Sun 12/11/06 at 09:31
Regular
I was suppose to do a bonfire, we've had one ready since the summer. So I might have to do it on New Years, no wait we'll probably have moved out by then so I'll have to do is sooner.
Sun 12/11/06 at 00:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think the fireworks have finally stopped :)
Mon 06/11/06 at 17:07
Regular
"I may return"
You have a point!
Mon 06/11/06 at 17:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sorry, but would you expect anything sensible from someone who voluntarily got pushed down an inclined pathway in a trolley and proceeded to fall out? X^D

If it's any consolation for me mentioning what I got up to (And that's what I can remember!), I was pretty damn ill for most of yesterday!
Mon 06/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
"I may return"
Lol, maybe a bit too much info though.
*Rolls eyes*
Mon 06/11/06 at 16:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yeah... I think it's pretty obvious I often have a bit too much to drink, especially since I'm rather a lightweight!

Still, it was a good night... as ever, I 'provided the entertainment', to quote a text message I recieved... I wonder if that includes the trying to urinate in a cement mixer...
Mon 06/11/06 at 16:53
Regular
"I may return"
That was highly expected though... :P
Mon 06/11/06 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, Saturday was quite something.

I went to Brockham bonfire, during which time I got rather drunk on cheap vodka, and almost fell of a bridge watching fireworks. Then, off to set off some fireworks of my own, followed by a couple of double scotches and a pint of Guinness. Net result? The mother of all hangovers!
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Borat wrote:

> Smedlos wrote:
> Going to one at thw local church tonght.
>
> A child birth?

:D

Another post before I'd read through it again!

We didn't have the second coming as people were hoping for :P
Mon 06/11/06 at 13:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Drink more water (apparently)

aye, i really only ever drink water anyway :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.