GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Silence of FOG"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 21:24
Regular
Watching more and more stories go onto the FOG forum only made him more tense. Under his cool, calm, slick extenrior SonicRav was beginning to get a little annoyed. Annoyed isn't the word... more like homocidal. Despite having been in the forum since the beginning his name never apeared in the stories. Not even the song that claimed to include everyone in the FOG forum had his name in. In fact the only time his name was mentioned was in the knockout SR cup... he was knocked out in the first round to the person who wrote the thing.

He was planning an attack. An attack on all those who had persecuted him, on all those Sony fan boys and most of all on NIS and Micro Marc.

He had already used his hacking expertise to locate the victims. No- victims wasn't the word. Sacrifices. He would sacrifice these men to Ali/Tony... the almighty God of gaming who is infact the same person with 2 names.

The attack was abput to compense.

More soon!!! SonicRav
Wed 26/08/09 at 17:01
Regular
Hi Sue, yes i have sorry.
Wed 26/08/09 at 15:46
Regular
Hi Wayne Have you sold this camera yet?
Sue
Mon 17/08/09 at 08:50
Regular
Due to an upgrade my father in law is selling his Canon EOS 400D. It comes with the standard 17-55mm Lens, charger, 2 battery's, a 2 gig and a 512 meg memory cards, 2 macro screw in filters 1x10 and 4x, manual and book, all in good condition. He is asking £280 or near offer. If you are interested and get in contact with me before tomorrows club meeting i will try and bring it along with me.

Please phone me on 219544 or 07870617957
Regards
Wayne Holman
Sun 25/03/01 at 20:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
U thought I was joking... where is Er-no now??? He ain't replied to anything for oooohhhh... about as long as his death has been posted ;)
Sonic
Sat 24/03/01 at 16:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Actually,the first bullets killed him. Then I pumped 1,2,3 rounds into his corpse. English is my worst subject. Got my lowest grade in English literature at GCSE!

Sonic
Sat 24/03/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If you pumped bullets into Er-no's corpse, that would infer that he was already dead before the first bullet hit him.

What did he die of?
How can standards of literacy be improved in today's schools?
Can Dangermouse escape?

All this and more, in the next thrilling installment of....

Sonic's Sacrifice Shread.
(thread really, but three esses looked better)
Sat 24/03/01 at 14:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
PART 2

Sonic had too many enemies. Where should he start? There were the annoying fan boys, the misinformed, and most of all the people who left him out of songs.

His tactic was this. Sonic would start a FOG topic claiming explaining what he was doing. Expecting it was a joke people would reply to the topic. As soon as one of them showed signs of guilt Sonic would have his first victim.

Already Er-no had replied. Claiming to be "sorry" that he beat Sonic in a Goldeneye tournament he organised, Er-no was a perfect target. Sonic had already hacked into the SR servers. Telnetting. Jumping from server to server. Dialing in. Hacking was too easy nowadays. He had found Er-no's address and was ready to attack.

Later that day, just as Er-no sat reading the second installment of Sonic's story, Sonic watched from a distance. As soon as Er'no had replied to the second part of the story Sonic attacked. Pulling a RPC-90 from his pocket (like James Bond, Sonic was able to fit dozens of guns into one pocket at once), Sonic jumped into Er-no's room. Shocked, Er-no tried to scream. But his screams fell on dead ears. Nobody was near.

As Sonic approached Er-no, Er-no begged for forgiveness. He hailed Sonic as the true king of Goldeneye, and admitted he cheated. He claimed he would write a whole song dedicated to Sonic's brilliance. But nothing would stop Sonic's strike. He raised the RPC-90, c0cked the barrel and let out a waterfall of bullets. one, two, three rounds were pumped into Er-no's corpse. Blood fell upon the whole room.

Sonic stood there. Covered in blood he cackled. An evil laugh echoed through the corridors. HE had sacrificed one of the impure to the almighty God Ali/Tony.

Sonic
Sat 24/03/01 at 13:03
he aint serious.... right.....
Sat 24/03/01 at 12:59
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
all shall be reveilled 2nite. (er-no beware)

Sonic
Fri 23/03/01 at 22:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
you you you cant kill me? I am th the the one who umm gave you your own stanza in the song, why would you you want to to kill me??? Why, I was only the better player in the GOodeneye Championships. I can't help that can I? please let me free let me join your conspiracy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.