GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well That Was... Interesting..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 10:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
No its probably not as is exciting as OverfienD's topic about how he guess' people's msn addys. :^)

But it was quite a good experience, it only happened a couple of minutes ago now. I was doing my German homework on the computer and suddenly I heard this soft purring like a helicopter gently landing and then something suddenly darted into the room I was in straight across my face, it had colours of green, red and blue. It happened again and this time I could make out it was a bird with fantastic colours. Then 'BANG' it had hit the window in an attempt to get out to the freedom, I had predicted this move by the bird and headed for the curtains so it wouldnt hurt itself, but I was to late it flew straight at the window, fortunatly the bird was ok and began to do laps around the room. At this time I knew who it was admeadatly (sp), it was one of my Love Birds called Indie she was a very beautiful bird with perfect feathers. We had only got here Yesturday and named her yesturday as well. She continued to fly around the room for another ten minutes, then came her oponent a duster. She landed, the duster flew on top of her, this plan was tried many times and each time it failed. The duster soon retired and a towel was brought out instead, by this time she was very tired and the towel was no match, so she softly landed on the piano and got captured and returned to her cage. But we still didnt know how she got out so we took a closer look at the cage. We found that the back door to the cage was open, but it was secure last night and she must have pecked her way out of it. A very clever bird, shes not only a bird but a lock pick too. As I said we named her yesturday, she is called Indie, and to day it looks like a very good name for the explorer and the aventurer. Well it was a new experience and now she is in her cage tired out. What a way to start the day...
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:32
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
thewisemonkey wrote:
> I have (well, our family has) some doves and finches, which we have
> trained to peck at Jehovas witness's when we open the door to them.

hmm... I suppose that could be a thing to have...
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I have (well, our family has) some doves and finches, which we have trained to peck at Jehovas witness's when we open the door to them.
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:43
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What about Love Birds, just to get it back on the topic.
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:09
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I like Canaries.But I like Budgies better.
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Indie just did it again! She will have brain damge if she keeps hitting that window!
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah it could be a canarie.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Ye a know"
A Canarie?
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Sorry about that, my computer keeps freezing and I keep clicking on Post This Message.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> hmm... very odd looking bird then.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
No, it was quite small, mostly yellow with a bit of green and black dots on it's neck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.