GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 09:16
Regular
"powered"
I am stuck in the living Quarters and I have turned out the burners manipulated the pistons and have gone down the hall and have pushed the block i have then throw the switch to once again manipulate the pistons, where to now as the walktrough instructs you to jump back up the hallway to get back to the pistons but the only hallway up is to high to reach or am i just stupid??????, anyone that can help, i would appreciate it as i have been stuck for some time.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Ye a know"
havnt you any better games to play??
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:52
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Well what you need is a place where there is cheats,hints and walkthroughs.Oh look you are in one.WOW that is just like magic.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:38
Regular
"powered"
This does not help me, please if you know where to go please let me know so that i am able to complete this game.
Sat 10/01/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've got Tomb Raider II, but I don't play it, because it won't run on either of my PCs (But it did run on my old one). So no help from me now. :^P
Sat 10/01/04 at 09:24
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
You can't be serious I finished Tomb Raider 2 in 5 days.
Sat 10/01/04 at 09:20
Regular
you must be joking, the last time I played that was years ago.

I can hardly remember any of it.
Sat 10/01/04 at 09:16
Regular
"powered"
I am stuck in the living Quarters and I have turned out the burners manipulated the pistons and have gone down the hall and have pushed the block i have then throw the switch to once again manipulate the pistons, where to now as the walktrough instructs you to jump back up the hallway to get back to the pistons but the only hallway up is to high to reach or am i just stupid??????, anyone that can help, i would appreciate it as i have been stuck for some time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.