GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New GAD Rule By Appointment Of Cubist!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
From now on ALL reviews that are written with painfully tacky lines of description that only make the writer look pompous and the reader want to barf will never win (if I can sway the Staff to my side). E.g. my review of Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers for Gamecube (thought it best not to pick on anyone else lol) I won a GAD for that review and every time I read it I cringe simply for the closing line "it's worth it's weight in mythril". GRRRR!!!#~!*~%!! And so on. Don't pretend like you all don't do it though! I see it everywhere and frankly I just want to slap the writers and say "Tell it as it is you fool!"...

In conclusion don't do it ok?
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*chisels some ice of the cold hearts of the SR staff for my drink* I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention, what?
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
The thing is, those little catch phrases make the SR staff warm inside.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol I'm not clueless, you can't tell me you don't find it even the littlest bit annoying to constantly read these crappy little attempts at being witty in peoples reviews by commenting on the game using their oh so imaginative choice of words lol. As for your comment Paradox just get out...*gives him a harsh stare as if to suggest he should back away from the keyboard and leave the room*
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
Clueless...
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
"War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing? Well the people who sang that song were wron because for the next 28,93 characters I'm going to bum Medal of Honor Frontline..."
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
I am guilty of this - In my review of splinter cell for the xbox, I wrote :

"Ever wanted to join the SAS? Don't bother - get this instead."

meh
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Selected"
i put "...it has more puzzles than a rubicks cube factory..." for my broken sword 3 review.

needless to say, it didn't win.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
Shut up you cross-dressing ladyboy.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
From now on ALL reviews that are written with painfully tacky lines of description that only make the writer look pompous and the reader want to barf will never win (if I can sway the Staff to my side). E.g. my review of Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers for Gamecube (thought it best not to pick on anyone else lol) I won a GAD for that review and every time I read it I cringe simply for the closing line "it's worth it's weight in mythril". GRRRR!!!#~!*~%!! And so on. Don't pretend like you all don't do it though! I see it everywhere and frankly I just want to slap the writers and say "Tell it as it is you fool!"...

In conclusion don't do it ok?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.