GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want a punch-bag ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 21:37
Regular
with kelly osbournes face on it.

Loud mouthed spoilt, fat faced, talentless little bint.

That's all I have to say.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:37
Regular
with kelly osbournes face on it.

Loud mouthed spoilt, fat faced, talentless little bint.

That's all I have to say.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
I hug you.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Damn right, Bograt, never has a truer word been spoken. A gun target with Jack Osbournes face on it would be the perfect complemnt, or even better, the real thing.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
This is a quote from my post in the life forum. I am ranting about how bad the Monarchy are in it but compare them to the Osbournes. Perhaps it shall make you want to punch the crap out of a picture of ol' queeny? -

" have never seen a poorer excuse for a family in my life! To those of you that say the Monarchy represent Britain we the proposition would argue that anything they really haven’t been giving us some good press lately or well…ever to my knowledge. When I say the phrase “Dysfunctional family” I’m sure many of you would think of a family such as the Osbournes. Another exceedingly wealthy family who have been thrust into the public eye. However it occurs to me that although they are dysfunctional at least they come across as actually loving and caring about each other. Can you imagine Christmas day with the Monarchy!? Some family members are excluded while their children get an invite? It’s clear that the monarchy can’t stand each other so why should we tolerate them? The answer is we shouldn’t. "
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Kelly Osbourne rminds me of a fish.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Light of the world"
And this is why i love you and we should reign our own kingdom!

My boyfriend actually sat with his friend and discussed how she has an attractiveness about her.

How does this make me feel that if he finds this league of dog attractive? not good

Does it mean I look this phenomenally ugly and am on her level?? My friends shocked at hearing his statement rapidly said I wasnt

PHEW
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
She has large breasts.

Yup.

And she mings.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
RoJ wrote:
> Bograt

:-)
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> And this is why i love you and we should reign our own kingdom!
>
> My boyfriend actually sat with his friend and discussed how she has
> an attractiveness about her.
>
> How does this make me feel that if he finds this league of dog
> attractive? not good
>
> Does it mean I look this phenomenally ugly and am on her level?? My
> friends shocked at hearing his statement rapidly said I wasnt
>
> PHEW

Think of this Ginge. If Pinky thinks she is attractive, what does that say about you? Eh?
:P
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Paradox: wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> Bograt
>
> :-)

lmao

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.