GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New GAD rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I just heard of the new GAD rule that only UK residentes can win. Oh well, there's goes me winning anymore GADS :(
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I just heard of the new GAD rule that only UK residentes can win. Oh well, there's goes me winning anymore GADS :(
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ah.

You can try, then give me the GADs.

You know you want it.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I could always do that HHAT. Stick on the end of everything "award to HHAT" :P
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
So the last out of UK delivery of a GAD was to India to Dharva.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
How about sending them to me then, Dharav sends them to other people to.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hard luck Lindgren. I is lucky, unless they stop shipping 'em to the North.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think I've entered for a couple of days not posted up yet, so if (big if!) I do happen to win, I take it i can't claim so if anyone wants to throw 20 quid my way they can claim my GAD.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Come to think of it, no disrespect, this may be Dharav's fault. Postal costs abroad are very expensive, especially from India.

But, you can always get relatives/friends over here to recieve them and then send them on, so there is a way round. But living in Surrey, I don't have any problems like that. :)
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
*throws twenty quid*

Nah, actually I'm broke thanks to two Ebay items I didn't really want to win and Kyz taunting me with games. Ah well.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
Where the hell do you live?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.