GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Command and conquer games like red alert etc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 20:43
Regular
Please can u tell me what you think of the series of the command and conquers personnely i think they are great and that the graphics are great too especially on Red Alert 2 for more information on Red alert two check my review thanks.
Thu 13/08/09 at 21:33
Regular
"GONE FISHIN"
Blue Shakespeare seat box,Carry Strap but no side trays £20
Sun 25/03/01 at 00:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The best RTS (real time strategy) game currently out there is FREE, NO download, and you can play as little or as often as you want.

You can interract with 250,000 REAL Human opponents, you can build fleets, defences, control Galaxies, create Empires, and send mails like:

"All your base belong to us...

Bwa haaa haaaaaa!!!!! :-) "

...to your enemies before you destroy their worlds.

The game is Planetarion.

See the Planetarion discussion forum on this site for all the gory details.

:-)
Sat 24/03/01 at 23:18
Regular
I reccomend you buy Command & Conquer Worldwide Warfare which you can get from Special Reserve.

It contains the original C&C and C&C RA with all their addons! Plus a Tiberian sun demo.

If youve only got a lil bit of spare cash I reccomend Dune 2000. The C&C games were based on it (I think) and were made by the same company.
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:41
Regular
I've not owned a C&C style game since "This Means War" which wasn't very good. I should try buying one of the better ones.
Sat 24/03/01 at 20:48
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I've got RA 2 but cos it needs much better PC configuration than the
> other C&C games it wont run on my PC.

So I'm saving up those
> pennies for a Maxx PC, cos according to the adverts on SR they are
> designed for games :)
Thats a shame maybe u could get a job at SR and earn many more pennies
:-)
I'm sorry that u dont have a maxx PC
:-(
Sat 24/03/01 at 11:38
Regular
I've got RA 2 but cos it needs much better PC configuration than the other C&C games it wont run on my PC.

So I'm saving up those pennies for a Maxx PC, cos according to the adverts on SR they are designed for games :)
Sat 24/03/01 at 08:52
Regular
Everyone i am telling you to buy red alert two because it is the best C&C game out and Tanya is the best!!
Fri 23/03/01 at 22:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
apoc wrote:
> marc if you want to win and gain respect then you have to write
> more.

Er, hello?
Fri 23/03/01 at 22:55
Regular
For King & Country (Spy - C&CRA)
Fri 23/03/01 at 22:46
Regular
I've got a present for ya! (commando guy - C&C)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.